Whitney Way Thore is fed up. She went on an Instagram rant about one thing her followers do to make her angry. Some of her fans agreed that people need to stop trolling, but others asked what the TLC star expected. What p*sses Whitney Way Thore off more than anything? What have fans done to make Whitney so annoyed?
New Season of MBFFL Shows Star ‘Starting Over’
Whitney Way Thore is ready to move on from the heartbreak with Chase Severino. The happy couple’s Season 7 engagement ended during Season 8 after she found out he cheated on her. Not only that, he had a baby with the other woman.
The MBFFL star tried her hand at online dating, but the Season 9 trailer shows her finding love in an unlikely place. Over Zoom with her virtual French tutor. Viewers will see how the romance starts, but SPOILER ALERT – it seems to be going well. Whitney recently went Instagram official with her French beau. Well, as official as you can go and still protect his identity.
At the end of Season 8, Whitney considered getting gastric bypass. However, during the new season, she sets her sights on having children. People magazine reports that Whitney begins the in vitro fertilization process. Additionally, business is booming for her online workout business, NoBSActive.
Despite all the positive things happening in Season 9, Whitney is fed up. Why is Whitney Way Thore so annoyed?
Whitney Way Thore Tells Followers She’s Annoyed With Them
“You still haven’t lost any weight.”
“Girl [you] lost weight!”
These are the comments Whitney Way Thore sees on virtually anything she posts on social media. And she is over it. In fact, she’s “so tired of it, exhausted by it, annoyed with it.” She desperately wants to change the topic of conversation. To literally anything else.
She shared the snapshot of the types of comments she gets. Also in the snapshot is a photo of Whitney wearing an orange bikini. Whitney Way Thore’s weight has been the hot topic for most of her adult life and she’s done with it.
TLC Fans Remind Whitney How Her Reality TV Career Started
Many of her followers flooded the comments on the Instagram post with topic ideas. One fan wanted to know why Whitney hasn’t started her own clothing line. Another inquired about the health of Whitney’s dad and her mom, Babs.
But not all of Whitney’s followers see a problem with comments about her weight or appearance.
After all, they point out, that’s her original claim of fame. As viewers know, Whitney Way Thore wrangled a viral YouTube dance video into starring on her own show on TLC. Even the title of the show – My Big Fat Fabulous Life – focuses on her weight.
Some of the pushback from fans include these comments:
- na_tash_aa Yeah… but your entire show is about being overweight… and people know how much you struggle with it and are curious with how it’s going.. lost it gained (the gain is rude)
- amberbecksnow I mean isn’t that how you got to this point in your career through? “My big fat fabulous life” I’m confused. If you don’t want people commenting on your weight why have you propagated it?
- vicunfiltered Can’t have it both ways if you put yourself out there free game ….
- denisecinnj You became famous because of your weight issues. Your show is about your weight issues. What else is there to talk about?
- zomema8 You literally have a show with the words big and fat in it. You’re always working out on the show but, no ones allowed to remark on your weight, good or bad. Umkay👌
- zaftig01 I mean your show was based on your weight and body positivity, now you don’t want to discuss it? There is more to you than your weight for sure but you can’t create a show about weight and then say I am over it.
Do you think they have a point? Or is Whitney Way Thore right to be annoyed that her weight is always the topic of conversation? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t miss the Season 9 premiere of My Big Fat Fabulous Life, August 17th on TLC.
“I feel like I’m at a starting over point.” Business is booming, relationships are blossoming, and Whitney is thriving! Get ready for the season premiere of #MyBigFatFabLife Tuesday, August 17 at 9/8c. pic.twitter.com/JBwbr7TxKF— TLC Network (@TLC) July 22, 2021
- Val Chmerkovskiy Wasn’t Sure About Olivia Jade Joining ‘DWTS’ - September 25, 2021
- Former Bravo Star Stassi Schroeder Defends Meghan Markle, Here’s Why - September 25, 2021
- Erika Jayne Takes Full Credit For Historic ‘RHOBH’ Reunion – Here’s Why - September 25, 2021