All Whitney Way Thore wanted to do was promote a product on her Instagram feed. Instead, she fielded comment after comment about a shocking in her appearance. And it has nothing to do with her weight for once. How did Whitney Way Thore change her appearance?
My Big Fat Fabulous Life Star Not So Fat Anymore After Weight Loss Surgery?
Season 8 of My Big Fat Fabulous Life ended with Whitney Way Thore considering gastric sleeve weight loss surgery. Whether she got it or not is a hotly debated topic among her followers. In more recent photos, she does rock a slimmer look.
But she’s also kicked up her NoBSActive fitness program, which could explain her weight loss. Viewers will find out next month when the show returns to TLC for Season 9. Did she find romance after heartbreak with Chase Severino? Find out August 17th when the new season of MBFFL debuts.
Whitney Way Thore’s Drastic Appearance Shocks Fans
It’s not Whitney’s weight that’s got fans talking in the comments of her most recent post. The reality star did a paid partnership with a menstrual cup brand. As fans know, Whitney Way Thore suffers from PCOS ( Polycystic Ovary Syndrome,) which affects the menstrual cycle, among other things.
In the video, she talks about her experience with her menstruation cycle, but all many followers could focus on was her enhanced appearance:
- lfelice98 Oh honey, too much filler
- ladybird_leah Do you get lip 💉?
- kiarrajo New lips who dis ? 🔥21h
- suepeterson2 Girl, your lips are huuuuge. 😮
- dbishop0123 Why do you look so different ? I had to keep checking to make sure it was you .
- mrsgizgaz13 Really, everyone is just noticing your lips 👄 lol 😂 😂
You get the idea. Based on these photos, do you think Whitney Way Thore got lip fillers?
MBFFL Star Addresses Plastic Surgery Accusations
Did Whitney Way Thore get a cosmetic procedure done to make her lips bigger? She sure did. And she copped to it several times in the comments. According to Whitney, she got filler in her top lip only.
Did Whitney Way Thore’s drastic change in appearance shock you? Does it surprise you that the reality star got lip fillers? Is it refreshing that the reality star copped to it immediately instead of ignoring the comments? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t forget to add August 17, 2021, to your calendar so you don’t miss the Season 9 premiere of My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
- OH NO!!! One Of Todd Chrisley’s Children Confirms Divorce - July 27, 2021
- Jackson & Lilah Roloff Encounter ENORMOUS Beast At County Fair - July 27, 2021
- Whitney Way Thore Fulfills Childhood Dream – See Photos - July 27, 2021