Love Island USA fans want an update on Shannon St. Clair and Josh Goldstein. The two met on Season 3 of the dating show. They left the villa as boyfriend and girlfriend. The MLB player received a phone call that his sister passed away. Since then, Josh and Shannon started dating each other.
Fans want to know the status of their relationship. The show ended months ago, but some of the couples are still together. They’re also aware that the love doesn’t last once these hotties leave the villa. The distance makes it hard for them to get to know each other and develop a relationship.
Josh Goldstein and Shannon St. Clair were the fan favorites
In the first weeks of Love Island USA, Josh revealed he was attracted to Shannon and that she was his type. He also made it clear that jealous girls turn him off. Fans thought the couple was doomed when she acted jealously. Shannon didn’t like it when he kissed new islander Aimee Flores.
Josh was also quite flirty during the challenges. This led Shannon to think she couldn’t trust him. The couple even argued about intimacy before Cora Amour. Prior to that, they took their relationship to the next level in the Hideaway Suite. Still, both of them remained faithful to one another, shocking fans.
Their relationship continued to develop on Love Island USA. Viewers voted to save the couple during the recoupling ceremonies. However, they had to leave the villa due to the unexpected death of Josh’s sister, Lindsey. She was the one who encouraged him to join the show.
They agreed it was best for them to leave together as a couple. She followed him to his hometown in Watertown, Massachusetts. Since Shannon is from Pennsylvania, the couple could make their long-distance romance work. She ended up staying with Josh and his family for a while, and the two have visited one another.
Love Island USA star gives an update on their relationship
One Love Island USA fan wanted to know if Shannon still has feelings for Josh. Lucky for them, she held a Q&A via her Instagram Stories. Last week, Shannon revealed that she is “in love” with her boyfriend. She even shared a photo of herself kissing Josh on the lips.
The blonde beauty posed naked with her white robe draped around her. She showed off her ample cleavage. Meanwhile, Josh stood next to her in just his white robe. They look as if they just got out of bed. Love Island USA fans took to Reddit to share that they’re happy to hear they’re still together:
- “Honestly same but they are a cute couple and this is a gorgeous photo.”
- “At first I assumed he would be the Fboy but when conflict came up, he was mature and communicated very well. I was impressed.”
- “the death of his sister really brought them a lot closer. i really do have high hopes for them. [SIC].”
- “You can tell he is very in love and would do anything for her and vice versa. They are the epitome of ‘I want someone to look at me like that.'”
What are your thoughts? Are you happy to hear that Shannon and Josh are still together? Sound off below in the comments.
Love Island USA Season 3 is available to stream on Paramount+.
- 3rd Baby On Way For Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashian Blindsided? - December 3, 2021
- ‘RHONJ’: Fans Slam Teresa Giudice’s ‘Fake’ Activewear Video - December 3, 2021
- Tom Sandoval Claims Katie Maloney Wanted More Screen Time - December 3, 2021