As we reported, the Busby family is done with filming, so they’re enjoying some quality time. Adam Busby is catching up on projects around the house, like pressure-washing the exterior of their home. In a new video, Adam and Danielle Busby gave fans a peek at what their lives look like when they aren’t filming new episodes of the show. The video gives OutDaughtered fans a look at how much Parker Busby has changed.
In the video, Adam drops the kids off at school and heads home to get some work done. Then, the family enjoys some time outside together. They ride their scooters and bikes around the neighborhood.
In the comments section of the video, fans are talking about how cute the girls are. They love getting to see what the kids are up to. Fans are especially paying attention to how different Parker is these days.
OutDaughtered star Parker Busby has changed a lot
Many of the comments in the comments section of the new YouTube video are about Parker and how different she is now. They think she seems a lot more confident and that she’s becoming a more outgoing young lady. She’s very talkative throughout the video, which is a change. Here’s what some of the family’s fans have to say:
- “When Parker was younger she didn’t really like talking in front of the camera but now she is soo confident.I also was very shy when I was young.I didn’t like to meet new people.I would always hide behind the door but with the time i was alright with it.
- “It’s nice to see Parker talking, laughing and always smiling now. She’s so sweet!”
- “Parker has started to talk more ❤️ I love how she is overcoming her anxiety, I almost cried ❤️❤️❤️“
- “Parker has been getting so confident in the last year.”
In the video, you can see how confident the little one is. It’s unclear what exactly changed for her, but fans are glad she’s not so shy anymore. They’re happy to see her becoming her own person.
So, do you think OutDaughtered star Parker Busby has changed a lot over the years? Have you noticed the difference too? Let us know in the comments below.
Don’t miss new episodes of TLC’s OutDaughtered on Tuesday nights. You can also watch your favorite TLC shows on the discovery+ app.
You can watch the full video here.
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Preview: The Family Takes A Walk Down Memory Lane - April 20, 2021
- Olivia Plath Opens Up About Family Conflict: ‘I Did Everything I Could’ - April 19, 2021
- Are Ethan & Olivia Plath Still Together? She Speaks Out - April 19, 2021