The couple filmed their own birth video for the arrival of Maci Jo. So, how can fans watch it and learn more about the family’s newest addition?
Watch the birth video for Alyssa Bates’ 4th baby
Recently, John and Alyssa uploaded a video to YouTube, and it features the birth of their daughter. The video is about 16 minutes long. It includes clips from the whole process from start to finish. At first, Alyssa is laboring at home. She and John head on a walk to help her progress. Finally, she heads to the hospital. She ends up going to a second hospital. Throughout the video, she points out how exhausted she is after being up for so long laboring.
While in the delivery room, the couple films a little bit. But when the time comes for the baby to be born, they turn the camera off. The baby’s birth date, February 9, flashes across the screen. Then, fans get to “meet” her.
The couple documents themselves getting ready for their first photo with the new baby. There are some sweet clips of John with the new baby girl. Then, the video features the couple leaving the hospital with their newest addition. Alyssa proudly reports that Maci passed her tests “with flying colors.”
Bringing Up Bates fans adore new video
Fans are starting to watch Alyssa and John’s latest YouTube video, and they are loving it. In the comments section of the video, fans are leaving their thoughts about the video.
Here’s what a few fans are saying:
- “This is such a sweet and genuine vlog!! I am so happy for you all that Maci is here and safe. I hope you’ve been able to catch up on your sleep a bit, Alyssa!! She is such a cute baby. Congratulations!! 🎉”
- “John is so attentive and sweet! I love to watch husbands be with their wives while they’re in labor. I think that watching dads watch their babies come into the world is the sweetest thing ever! Maci Jo is so precious! Congratulations guys!”
- “Can I just say wow how beautiful you look after a few hours having her. Congrats to you all. She is precious 💖”
At this point, it’s unclear if this same video or another version of it will be featured on the family’s show on UPtv. But fans can still enjoy the video on YouTube.
So, will you be watching the birth video for baby Maci Jo? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t miss the return of Bringing Up Bates in April. Get all of the details about the show’s return here.
- Is Michaela Bates Sharing Anything About Her Struggle With Infertility? - April 13, 2021
- ‘Bringing Up Bates’ Teaser Hints At An Unexpected Challenge - April 13, 2021
- Duggar Fans Are SO Confused: Is Jinger Wearing Her Wedding Ring? - April 13, 2021