The friendship between Bringing Up Bates star Carlin Bates Stewart and Counting On star Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth continues to grow. The girlfriends celebrated the Independence Day “the right way,” according to a series of video clips shared on their Instagram Story. Pregnant Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth and her friend Carlin Bates had their arms tightly wrapped around the waists of their husbands as they went 4-wheeling together.
Fans took issue with pregnant Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth 4-wheeling.
Joy-Anna and her husband Austin Forsyth are currently pregnant with a rainbow baby. For those unfamiliar with the term, it means they miscarried during their previous pregnancy. Some Counting On fans and critics felt 4-wheeling while pregnant was an unnecessary risk for someone who had previously experienced a devastating miscarriage.
Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth 4-wheeling was far from the only issue fans and critics had. Where was her helmet? If she was going to take the risk of 4-wheeling while pregnant… Couldn’t she at least wear protection?
In a Duggar Facebook Group, critics discussed the fact that she was sporting backless sandals. After all, it isn’t particularly safe to ride a 4-wheeler with shoes that slip on and off your feet. Here’s what else critics had to say about 4-wheeling while pregnant:
- “Yeahhh I don’t think doctors would advise a pregnant lady to do that.”
- “Not because of a previous miscarriage but because of the risk of accident.”
- “Is she wearing a skirt?”
- “I’m now remembering the Duggars don’t have common sense.”
Some insisted it was ‘typical redneck behavior.’
Even in a critic-heavy conversation, not everyone wanted to bash Joy-Anna Forsyth for her decision to 4-wheel. Some insisted it was “typical redneck behavior” and a “common place in the south.”
Some noted they did not have an issue with the activity. They did not like that she wasn’t wearing a helmet. And, they wish she had chosen a more appropriate ensemble. On a caption attached to the video, the Bringing Up Bates couple were careful to clarify they were riding slow. So, perhaps Joy-Anna wasn’t in that much danger.
Here’s what some had to say in defense of her July 4th festivities:
- “I’m not defending this at all because I can see the danger. But I’m from the south and this behavior is pretty commonplace. They probably didn’t think twice about it. I’ve witnessed a similar scenario.”
- “She doesn’t legally have to wear a helmet..This is pretty normal red neck behavior and if the flip flop fits…”
- “As long as they’re driving slow just cruising I don’t see a problem with it. I’m sure if Joy didn’t want to go she would’ve stayed behind.”
Unfortunately for Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth, even the support seemed a bit backhanded. The real question is… What do you think about pregnant Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth 4-wheeling with no helmet?
- Joy Forsyth RUINS Otherwise Adorable Photo Of Evelyn Mae, See How - November 29, 2020
- Joy Forsyth Catches Heat For Putting Evelyn Mae In Danger, See Photo - November 29, 2020
- Chase Chrisley’s Net Worth Trends Amid Heat For Overpriced Candles - November 28, 2020