Americans are pretty predictable and also polar opposites. We like romance, making love and happily ever after. We are also suckers for a good fight, plus the kissing and making up. The debate for who will be named the next Bachelor will continue even after the announcement is made.
Who could get the job of Bachelor?
While it’s still too early to tell who will ultimately end up receiving the producers’ final rose, a source told E! News that Peter, the 28-year-old fan-favorite pilot, is the current frontrunner. He’s older, he has a career and he has a great backstory. He can lead the show.
However, Mike, 31, seems to be hot on his heels, and his upcoming debut on Bachelor in Paradise could ultimately swing the vote in his favor. Because Mike was eliminated earlier than the rest of the Bachelor candidates from his season, he was able to appear on Bachelor in Paradise and it still gives him the advantage of additional exposure. He joins the show tonight.
Bachelor in Paradise contestants stand a chance
“Paradise has gotten so big. It’s gotten to be such a huge franchise. It’s a needle-mover. Before it wasn’t such a huge deal. We didn’t need to wait to see what happened on Paradise…But now, Paradise is such a huge franchise, we kinda need to see what effect that has on the audience and on some of the guys that are there,” host Chris Harrison recently shared with E! Online.
Who else to keep an eye on
- he is THE most followed male cast member in Bachelor Nation (with over 2 million Instagram followers to-date)
- he’s in the top 3-5 of the franchise’s most beloved contestants ever
- Chris Harrison compared the 26-year-old to the Beatles after the applause eventually died down after he walked into the After the Final Rose special
Unfortunately, Hannah is no longer one of his biggest fans and has admitted she has some “beef” with Tyler’s recent public dates with Gigi. Her vote for next Bachelor goes to Peter or Mike (Bachelor Happy Hour podcast)
- Does ‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Brianne Dias Health Scare Derail Her Progress? - April 30, 2021
- ‘My 600-lb Life’ Update on Dottie Perkins: Where is She Now? - April 30, 2021
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Sumit & Jenny Test Positive for COVID - April 27, 2021