Are you excited for the Dancing With The Stars semifinals? ABC just put out the setlist for Monday night’s episode and there’s a lot to look forward to. Keep reading to see what your favorite contestants will perform this week!
The DWTS semifinals will determine who makes it to the season finale
The finish line is in sight! As we head towards the end of DWTS Season 30, our remaining six couples are hard at work perfecting their semifinals routines.
Here’s what the setlist will look like on Monday:
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — Argentine Tango to “Santa Maria *(Del Buen Ayre)” by Gotan Project
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — Tango to “Telephone” by Martynas
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber — Foxtrot to “Haven’t Met You Yet” by Michael Bublé
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev — Rumba to “I Don’t Want To Wait” by Paula Cole
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — Tango to “Titanium” by David Guetta featuring Sia
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — Salsa to “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar and Lucenzo
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — Contemporary to “Before You Go (Piano Version)” by Lewis Capaldi
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — Jazz to “Dark Fantasy” by Kanye West
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber — Contemporary to “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev — Contemporary to “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — Contemporary to “Live Your Life – Nick Cordero” by Lenii
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — Argentine Tango to “La Cumparsita” by Forever Tango
Keep in mind that it’s a double-elimination episode, so your favorite contestants really need your votes!
The finalists are hard at work, hoping to advance to the next round and season finale
The top four couples will proceed to the Dancing With The Stars finale episode while two couples go home. Everyone worked so hard and did everything possible to climb their way to the top. No one wants to go home at this point in the competition.
This past Monday night, we saw fan favorites Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater go home alongside Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy. Many viewers hoped both couples would keep advancing. But sadly, there can only be one winning couple on Dancing With The Stars.
Out of the remaining six couples, who do you think will take home the Mirrorball Trophy this year? Keep checking back with us for more news and make sure to watch the DWTS semifinals when the episode airs on Monday night. We’ll fill you in as soon as we know more.
- Sources Allege Tyra Banks May Be Responsible For Low ‘DWTS’ Ratings - December 2, 2021
- Emma Slater Discusses Her And Sasha Farber’s Future On ‘DWTS’ - December 1, 2021
- ‘Too Hot To Handle:’ Does Carly Lawrence Have A New Guy? - December 1, 2021