Wait, are romantic photos of Stacey Silva and Florian Sukaj fake? Turns out, TLC viewers are questioning this entire relationship.
90 Day Fiancé couple Stacey Silva and her husband Florian Sukaj turned up the heat on Instagram recently when they shared a few romantic and intimate photos on their Stories. 90 Day Fiance Fanatic 2 documented the Instagram Stories update with the caption, “high on love with Stacey & Florian.” Fans of Darcey & Stacey and 90 Day Fiancé, however, are NOT feeling this couple and not buying these romantic pictures. In fact, the couple is being blasted on social media for posting obviously fake and staged photos.
Fans Stacey Silva and Florian Sukaj of fake romantic, intimate photos
Starring beside her twin sister Darcey Silva who also struggles with romance, fans suspect major drama between Stacey and Florian during Season 2 of Darcey & Stacey. Viewers recall there was a cheating scandal involving Florian and Shanti Zohra. While this was juicy drama for viewers at home and many thought it should have been the end of the relationship, Stacey stayed with him through the thick of it.
Now, Stacey and Florian claim to be happily in love. And, they shut down any rumors that there are issues within their marriage. In fact, 90 Day Fiancé fans suspect the recent posting of intimate and romantic photos were an attempt to thwart rumors their marriage is in the toilet. But, fans aren’t having it. In fact, the photos appear to have done the opposite as viewers blast them for looking both fake and staged.
90 Day Fiancé fans blast photos
Fans of the Darcey & Stacey jested these were photos of a “blow-up doll” and a “corpse.” Others noted the photos painted a very clear picture of two people who cannot stand each other. Here’s some of what fans had to say about these photos.
- “Body language he doesn’t want to be with her at all once he gets his card ,,he gone!!”
- “She looks sad. He thinks he is the star of the show. I don’t know why they don’t get guys from 🇺🇸 instead. Obviously they just want their green card.”
- “He looks like the walking dead, and she is too old for the Barbie look.”
- “Fake it till you make it.”
- “If that’s what love looks like, I’ll pass!”
Now, some fans do suspect Stacey Silva might actually be in love with Florian Sukaj. But, no one believes Florian Sukaj feels the same way. Do you agree the romantic photos of Stacey and Florian look fake and staged? Do these photos also give you the creeps? Share your thoughts with us in the comments. And, keep coming back for the latest TLC news.
- ‘1000-Lb. Sisters’ Season 3 Premiere Date Confirmed By TLC - September 19, 2021
- ‘The Family Chantel’ Season 3 Premiere Date Confirmed By TLC - September 19, 2021
- ‘I Am Jazz’ Season 7 Premiere Date Confirmed By TLC - September 19, 2021