Colton Underwood has been in the headlines a lot this week. After coming out on Good Morning America, all eyes have been on him to see what he does next. First things first, he posted on Instagram for the first time in months.
Colton Underwood posts on Instagram
This may not seem like a big deal normally. However, in this case, it’s huge. Colton actually took all of his Instagram posts down after the drama with ex-girlfriend Cassie Randolph happened. His account has still been up since then, but totally blank. Today, he changed that.
The former Bachelor took to Instagram to share what seems to be a sentimental post. It has several slides full of pictures of him with what looks to be his family and friends. The photos are sweet and the caption is even sweeter.
“i have a lot to learn, but i have come a long way. to the people in my corner, i love you. without you i wouldn’t be here,” he writes on the post.
Of course, after his hiatus, the comments are full of love from adoring fans and other Bachelor Nation members.
- “❤️❤️❤️ happy for you man!”
- “Love ya bro. Stay strong. (When you really shouldn’t even have to) do you. You’re a good man!”
- “Proud of you and so happy you can be yourself!! You are helping so many speaking your truth!!”
- “Love you and proud of you. Everybody is on their own journey and some are more difficult than others. Yours has not been the easiest nor has it been the hardest and you are doing your best which is the best you can do. Honored to be your friend.”
While Colton was on The Bachelor he had a huge stigma placed on him since he was a virgin. Colton made it clear that while he was religious he was really just waiting for the right woman to come around. Of course, fans are wondering how religion plays into all of this. Turns out, it was a place for Colton to hide.
Colton reveals that since he grew up in a Catholic school, he thought being gay was bad.
“Gay was always affiliated with a connotation of negativity and I think there’s a lot of things when I look back, I’m like, no wonder I held it in,” Colton admits during his emotional interview.
He even says that once he got the role of The Bachelor he thought maybe God had answered his prayers and let him be straight.
Do you follow Colton Underwood on Instagram? What do you think of his story? Let us know in the comments below. Come back for more news on all of your favorite Bachelor stars.
- Kanye West’s Rumored Girlfriend Sets IG On FIRE With Nude Snaps - July 29, 2021
- Kourtney Kardashian STUNS While Rocking Glow-In-The-Dark Bikini - July 29, 2021
- ‘Welcome To Plathville Season 3’ Will The Family Make Amends? - July 28, 2021