90 Day Fiance Season 8 stars Mike and Natalie seem like trouble. In fact, many TLC fans doubted she ever really loved Mike Youngquist. But rumors arose that they tied the knot. Of course, rumors of a wedding interest fans who predicted that their relationship would never work out. So, did they marry?
90 Day Fiance stars Mike & Natalie seemed uncaring about each other
We reported that most TLC fans already figured out the couple seemed way incompatible. Not only do they share few common interests, but they also seem rather uncaring about each other. Actually, fans seemed shattered that when they attend couples therapy Mike wore a Bluetooth earpiece. They couldn’t believe he might actually not focus on his relationship. That made even more people suspect they both did the show for five minutes of fame. So a lot of people dissed the rumors of a wedding.
Actually, a lot of fans thought they just faked a wedding which sparked all those rumors. But the 90 Day Fiance stars seem to have taken it all rather seriously. At least, it seems the wedding turned out as no rumor at all. Screenrant reported that a marriage certificate surfaced online. So, it seems pretty solid proof that they went ahead and tied the knot. The marriage certificate raced around social media and lots of fans had something to say. Actually, none of it seemed at all complimentary.
Stunned TLC fans amazed at married confirmation
Between 90 Day Fiance star Mike’s drinking, and Natalie’s many trust issues, it seemed they put all that aside and married. Fans thought it seemed incomprehensible. After all, he said during the couples therapy that he didn’t even love her. No wonder fans seem amazed. @90daycouple on Instagram shared a copy of the marriage certificate. It revealed that they married in mid-April last year.
Many 90 Day Fiance fans commented on the post. Here’s what some of them said about it:
- “Well, they been married almost a year. Must be going good. Or he did this cause she’s pregnant? But, I read somewhere he continued this charade to be on tv, continue get money? Before you know, they will be on pillow talk, lol.”
- “Natalie used him..she was all pouty & negative..to get her ring..get preg & live in a high end house!”
- “I can’t believe he married that 🧙♀️ witch! WOW!”
- “Dang. Poor mike. I guess she finally got ‘ze ring back”
Nevertheless, some 90 Day Fiance fans think Mike & Natalie married but she then returned back to Ukraine. That rumor also runs around the internet. One fan said, “she is back in Ukraine with her babygirl someone posted this.”
What do you think? Did Natalie marry Mike and remain in the USA? Or did she take off again with her baby back to Ukraine? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021