The Bachelorette is barely into Season 16, and fans are already mad at Clare Crawley. Many fans feel she has ruined the fun by favoring Dale Moss from the moment they met. It’s been all but confirmed that she leaves the show early after finding love with the former Party City model.
Despite everyone knowing the outcome, ABC is still heavily promoting the show. The comments section on the network’s Instagram account is flooded with hate for Clare. What are fans saying?
Fans Troll Clare Crawley as the ‘Worst Bachelorette’
Over the weekend, The Bachelorette’s official Instagram shared a teaser for this week’s episode. It seems that Clare Crawley and Dale Moss sneak off for some alone time. The other men are rightfully annoyed, even threatening to walk off the show.
In the comment section, fans trash Clare. The hairstylist isn’t unknown to fans of the franchise. She appeared on Juan Pablo’s season of The Bachelor, as well as two seasons of Bachelor In Paradise.
Despite her several attempts at finding love, she hasn’t been successful. Until now. In the Season 16 premiere, she said that she “just found” her husband after meeting Dale Moss. Their connection was instant, but fans are not happy for Clare. Rather, they feel she’s ruined the franchise by cutting out early. Check out what fans are saying about The Bachelorette lead:
- I didn’t think it was possible but Clare is definitely a worst Bachelorette than Peter was a Bachelor
- Why’d you even bother wasting your money, our time, and the guys’ time, knowing Clare, serial show bailer, would do any different this time? Can’t wait to hear how her and Dale have “mutually agreed to go their separate ways” on After the Final Rose.
- The show was over before it started once Dale stepped out the limo
- This is all just annoying now. Can’t wait for Tayshia!
- But why show all this stuff up front … let us watch then we can gossip lol 😂
- She is so full of herself and so aggressive … this is not self respect this just rude … grow up Clare
View this post on Instagram
Clare Sent One Suitor Home Early, Fans Demand #JusticeForBrandon
Not only are fans mad at Clare for falling for Dale, they are angry she didn’t give the other men a chance. One contestant in particular, Brandon Goss, was treated unfairly, according to fans. The real estate agent was unceremoniously sent home during last week’s episode.
Many fans slammed the conversation between Clare and Brandon as “awkward.” Additionally, they don’t feel she gave him a fair chance. Some took to social media to demand #JusticeForBrandon.
Bachelor Nation Alum Teases More ‘Twists’ to Come During Season 16
Fans of The Bachelor fans were shocked earlier this summer when it leaked that Chris Harrison was temporarily replaced. The long-time host took his son to college. Bachelor Nation alum JoJo Fletcher took over for him and fans will see that later this season.
The Etsy designer recently spoke to Us Weekly about Clare Crawley’s season. She confirmed that there is a “shake-up,” though she stopped short of naming the replacement. ABC has yet to confirm, but common knowledge is that Tayshia Adams steps in as The Bachelorette.
But JoJo says that “a lot of the rumors” going around this summer are not true. Fans will have to tune in to see what’s what. But she assures fans that this season has “a lot of other things happening” aside from Clare’s shocking exit.
Are fans being too hard on Clare? The purpose of the show is to find love, after all. She just found it earlier than most. Scroll down to the comments and let us know your thoughts.
Be sure to head over to our Facebook page to connect with other fans of the reality show.
Clare’s journey on The Bachelorette continues Tuesday nights on ABC.
- Isabel Rock Tells Fans To Stop Body Checking Themselves - June 20, 2021
- Did You Miss This JonBenet Ramsey Reference In ‘Cruel Summer’? - June 19, 2021
- Katie Thurston Warns Fans: Keep Your Unsolicited Advice To Yourselves - June 18, 2021