Dancing With The Stars is returning to Monday nights after a brief schedule change due to football. Monday, September 28, the ballroom will turn into the most magical place on earth. That’s right – it’s Disney Night!
Some of the stars are coming off a rocky week 2 in the dance competition. In fact, Skai Jackson fell from the top of the leaderboard in week 1 to nearly the bottom after her second dance. But she will get another chance to redeem herself with a Jive to The Princess and the Frog’s “Almost There.
Chrishell Stause Gets Her Cinderella Moment on DWTS
Selling Sunset star Chrishell Stause opened up briefly about her troubled childhood. She told her partner Gleb, and the audience, about the time she was homeless as a kid. However, this week on DWTS, she gets to bring out her inner princess. She will dance a waltz to “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella.
The Days of Our Lives alum could barely contain her excitement on her Instagram account. She wrote, “Is this real life-don’t wake me up if not.”
View this post on Instagram
This is such a full circle moment for me!! I am SO excited I get to be Cinderella for a night! Is this real life-don’t wake me up if not😜 Make sure to vote so I can go home in a carriage and not a pumpkin 😅😬🤞🏼 #TeamSellingIt #DWTS #reallifecinderellastory #reallifecinderellamoment
Her score for week 2 vastly improved after an uninspired performance in the premiere episode. Fans will have to tune in on Monday to see if Chrishell continues to improve on the dance floor!
Will Carole Baskin Dance Another Cat-Themed Song?
Carole Baskin appearing on Dancing With The Stars is something no one had on their 2020 bingo card. When fans found out, they DEMANDED that the Tiger King star dance to Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger.” They got their wish in the season premiere.
In week 2, the cat theme continued with a Viennese Waltz to “What’s New Pussycat” by Tom Jones.
For Disney Night on DWTS, Carole Baskin will need to pick up the pace with a Samba. The song is, of course, Lion King’s “Circle of Life.”
Soul, Newsies, Up, Mary Poppins and More!
The Disney Night theme songs aren’t from just animated Disney movies. Live action movies such as Newsies and Mary Poppins will get a spin around the dance floor. Per Us Weekly, the rest of the dances include:
- Nev Schulman will Argentine Tango to “Angelica” from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Nelly will Foxtrot to “It’s Alright” from Soul
- Jesse Metcalfe does the Jive to “King of New York” from Newsies
- Jeannie Mai takes on a Viennese Waltz to “Married Life” from Up
- Justina Machado will dance the Charleston to “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from Mary Poppins
- Anne Heche Quicksteps to “Zero to Hero” from Hercules
- Vernon Davis also tries a Quickstep to “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Foxtrots to “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana
- Monica Aldama will Waltz to “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
- AJ McLean will do the Quickstep to “Prince Ali” from Aladdin
- Johnny Weir will Rumba to “Reflection” from Mulan
One Celebrity Missing From Disney Night After Elimination
One celebrity won’t take part in Disney Night. Charles Oakley was the first contestant eliminated on DWTS Season 29.
Who will be the next to go? Follow our Facebook page and chime in on the comments!
Dancing With The Stars airs Mondays on ABC.
- Eric Nichols Has A Pool Party With Himself - October 25, 2020
- Teeny Weeny? Fan Pokes Fun At Dale Moss’ Small Body Part - October 25, 2020
- Are Bravoholics Boycotting ‘RHOC’ Over Kelly Dodd? - October 25, 2020