90 Day Fiance: The Other Way fans reacted with shock after they heard that Jihoon got involved in a traffic accident. He rode his motorcycle at the time. In fact, between the car and the bike, there’s almost no protection. Luckily, he survived, to the relief of his many fans. No doubt, the news brought a bit more anxiety to Deavan Clegg than the trolling that haunts her on her Instagram account.
90 Day Fiance: The Other Way – Jihoon escapes serious injury in traffic accident
As people emerge from self-quarantine around the world, more traffic hits the roads. And, in Korea, Jihoon got a big shock after a traffic accident. Taking to his Instagram, he shared a photo of his damaged bike. Shaken, he captioned it with, “Thank god I’m alive.” Then, he mentioned, that a “car crashed” into him. Jihoon talks with his “insurance company” at the moment. Naturally, many fans reacted with concern and some of them really hoped he got himself checked out. Anxiously, some of them asked about Deavan and the kids. However, she and the kids remained at home.
Below, see what some worried fans said to Jihoon from 90 Day Fiance:
- “How…you feeling? Did you see a doctor? Was your wife and son with you? Hope all of you are doing ok.”
- “You could be dead. Please, please be careful! You have a family who needs you. I’m glad you are okay. ❤️❤️❤️”
- “OMG…Life can forever change in a millisecond!😥”
- “Glad your ok @jihoonlee90dv . The freedom of the ride is becoming less free with so many more people on the roads.”
- “Oh no! Hope you…get it sorted.☺️”
- “That looks awful! Glad you’re ok. Hope the insurance company covers your costs!”
Many 90 Day Fiance fans felt so relieved he survived.
Deavan is fine and it looks like Jihoon walked away uninjured
No doubt, Deavan stressed hugely when she heard about the accident. After all, she moved halfway across the world to live her life with Jihoon, the baby daddy to their son Taeyang. Obviously, Deavan misses home a lot, and if anything happened to Jihoon, she’d end up devastated. Hopefully, trolls refrain after this for a while. Actually, Deavan gets a lot of trolls despite her popularity on the show. Notably, TV Shows Ace reported that she even got trolled on for drinking a smoothie! In another incident, trolls slammed her mom after Deavan talked about living in a previous abusive relationship.
However, plenty of 90 Day Fiance fans care about the couple. In fact, they rejoiced when word came out that the second season of the show features them again. Cheatsheet reminded their readers that Season 2 of The Other Way returns on June 1. Therefore, it’s not long now for more about the life of Deavan and Jihoon. Thankfully, fans know he avoided a terrible tragedy.
Did you know that Jihoon rides a motorcycle? Luckily, he survived the traffic accident. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember, check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way.
- ‘Sister Wives’ Star Ysabel Brown Shares A Sweet Message To Her Mom - April 19, 2021
- ‘American Idol’ Beane Hepler Gushes Over His Boyfriend - April 19, 2021
- ‘Sweet Home Sextuplets’ Go Crazy Slipping and Sliding In The Park - April 19, 2021