It was just a few days ago that Kim Kardashian abruptly exited a Zoom conference call and bolted outside to rescue one of her daughters from what could have been a terrible accident. As we previously reported, Kim Kardashian was participating in a virtual conference for Georgetown Prisons and Justice Initiative via Zoom.
One of the attendees screen recorded Kardashian revealing that one of her daughters went outside and was near their pool. Kardashian exited the screen and bolted outside to rescue her daughter. Those attending the conference saw her pony tail whip off of the screen as she headed outside.
Kim Kardashian’s fans have been very vocal about the incident.
Unquestionably, Kim Kardashian has one of the largest followings on social media. So, it isn’t too much of a surprise that she can’t turn her head or scratch her face without someone having something to say about it. Because someone shared the video on social media… It attracted a lot of attention.
Based on just the screenshot above, reactions to the incident were pretty mixed in nature. Die hard Kardashian fans did not understand why the incident made headlines at all. They noted she reacted in a way that any parent would.
In spite of her saving the day… Some Kim Kardashian fans criticized her over it being possible for her daughter to access the pool at all. There was nothing to indicate she was at risk of falling in the pool. Moreover, no one really knows what safety measures Kardashian and her husband Kanye have taken around the pool. But, still, people took issue with her daughter being able to get outside and get close to the pool on her own.
Here’s a blend of what some had to say in response to the incident:
- “Put a d*** fence around the pool ! It’s not like you can’t afford it.”
- “Were the cameras rolling? How did the media know this?”
- “Umm most states require gates for all pools expect kiddie plastic pools.”
There was very little support in response to her quick thinking.
Unfortunately for Kim Kardashian, there wasn’t a lot of love in response to the incident. The majority agreed it was something that just shouldn’t have happened in the first place. That, however, didn’t change everyone being happy to know that her daughter wasn’t harmed.
Other Kardashian Stories
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Instagram With Nude Bodysuit, See Photo
- Kourtney Kardashian Quits: Will ‘KUWTK’ Be Cancelled?
- ‘KUWTK’ Fan Mistakes Kourtney For Kim Kardashian On Instagram
Do you think Kim Kardashian needs to make her pool more secure? Do you think people are overreacting to the incident? Let us know in the comments down below!
- John David & Abbie Duggar Leave Arkansas Ahead Of Josh’s Trial - August 3, 2021
- ‘AGT’: Jane ‘Nightbirde’ Marczewski Quits, Cancer Battle ‘Takes A Turn’ - August 2, 2021
- Katie Joy Breaks Silence As Todd Chrisley Sues Her - August 2, 2021