VPR fans know Sherri Cartwright quite well as she featured quite often on the Bravo show. Brittany’s mom naturally featured at the wedding of Jax and Brittany as well. But now she’s undergoing surgery and with eight weeks to recover, she plans on spending that time with Jax and Brittany in Los Angeles.
VPR – Sherri’s excited about spending time with Jax and Brittany
Vanderpump Rules fans recall, that Sherri always seemed to offer a big shoulder for Brittany to cry on in the past, Mostly, fans saw her discussing the times that Jax hurt her daughter. But happier times came along, and she attended the wedding. Back in June last year, TV Shows Ace reported how grateful she felt when Lisa Vanderpump and Todd flew back from the UK for the grand event.
Recall that Lisa just came back from saying farewell to her mom who passed away. Now, Sherri’s been scheduled for surgery, it looks like she might catch up with most of the VPR stars while she’s in LA. Certainly, Katie Maloney’s mom plans to see her by the look of it. When Sherri shared on Twitter about going to LA, Teri Maloney said, “So excited to see you! Prayers for a successful surgery & speedy recovery. Us moms will help take care of you!!!” It’s nice to know that Sherri can go and visit Jax and Brittany nowadays without conflict. UK Daily Mail reminds readers that back in 2018, Jax and Sherri were not in a good place.
Sherri Cartwright’s bladder surgery scheduled for the end of March
Taking to Twitter on Thursday, Sherri wrote, “I’m having bladder surgery March 30 and off work for 8 weeks.” Then she said she’ll stay with “Jax & Brittany.” Next, Sherri noted, “Can’t wait to see them and my Vanderpump moms.” But it’s a bit worrying that she also asked people to keep her in their “prayers.” Hopefully, her bladder problem’s nothing too serious.
VPR fans reacted to the news and many of them said they’ll hold her in their thoughts. Here’s what some of them said:
- “Safe travels. Healthy and quick recovery vibes to you! 🙏🏻♥️”
- “Praying for you my friend! And I’ll be right here to help you w anything!!”
- “Be safe and have a nice leisurely time with Jax and Brittany. Hope your surgery goes well amd you take good care of yourself.”
- “Stay safe while you’re recovering especially with the risk of infection from c/virus “
- “Praying everything goes smoothly and you have a quick, uneventful recovery. Hugs!!!”
- “Sending good thought[s] and prayers for a speedy recovery! I know Jax and Britt will take very good care of you.”
I’m having bladder surgery March 30 and off work for 8 weeks. So I’m flying to LA for recovery to stay with Jax & Brittany. Can’t wait to see them and my Vanderpump moms. Please keep me in your prayers 💕
— Sherri Cartwright (@SherriCartwrig3) March 12, 2020
What do you think about Sherri Cartwright going to stay with Jax and Brittany during her recovery? Do you hope the surgery’s not something too serious? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of Bravo’s VPR.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021