Lisa Vanderpump canceled her appearance as the guest of honor at Brittany and Jax Taylor’s wedding. The much-touted wedding festivities are already on the go with awesome pool parties and loads of fun. But, the fact that Lisa would not attend weighed heavily on fans, and probably on Jax as well. Mind you, he was understanding, as her mum recently passed away. But now, Lisa managed to make it to their wedding after all. Fans are thrilled for her.
Lisa Vanderpump at the wedding came from Brittany’s mom
Brittany’s mom Sherri Cartwright, posted on Instagram about Todd and Lisa arriving in time for the wedding. Although they missed some amazing fun and festivities, it’s wonderful that she felt up to attending. Lisa’s mom Jean died suddenly, plus she still mourns her brother Mark. On top that she went through depression while the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast tore into her over the “Puppy Gate” scandal.
Lisa mentioned her depression on Twitter in reply to a fan. Now she’s at the Kentucky Castle, no doubt the numerous Vanderpump Rules cast will cheer her up. Plus, Jax will no doubt be very touched she made the gesture. That should help to make Lisa fell a bit better as well as it’s always rewarding to give of oneself.
Fans react to Lisa Vanderpump, arriving at the Taylor wedding
On Twitter, fans were delighted that Lisa and Todd made it to the wedding. One fan posted, “I know it’s difficult but for some reason, I’m really happy to see
#LVP decided to attend the wedding!” Another felt very happy because she knows that Lisa loves Jax and Brittany, adding, “She is such a sweetheart.”
Over on Instagram, many similar comments came out. Here’s what some of Lisa Vanderpump’s fans said:
- @ace**: “So glad they came! How sweet!! You guys have a wonderful day tomorrow. Sending good thought & vibes. What a wonderful day it will be!!”
- @can**: “Omg how awesome Britney must be so excited [they’re] there….wishing ur whole family [an] amazing day tomorrow.”
- @Coq**: “Aawww so glad that Lisa made it.”
- @Swe**: “Glad to see Lisa out & with friends and loved ones! Sending love Lisa! & best wishes to the couple.”
- @Zep**: “Bless her heart. So glad she showed up I’m sure it really means a lot to Jax especially.”
Lisa still hoped to make the wedding
According to ET, Lisa still hoped to make it to the wedding. She told them, “She was “shocked and devastated” by the sudden news and [asked] for privacy as she coped with the loss. However, ET also learned that Lisa still planned to attend the wedding if it didn’t conflict with memorial plans for her mother.
So, it looks like things worked out for Lisa. After the sadness of the passing her mom, fans hope that Lisa finds a place in herself to enjoy the special day ahead. Do you think it’s wonderful that Lisa Vanderpump managed to make it to Brittany and Jax Taylor’s wedding? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Lisa Vanderpump.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘OutDaughtered’: Riley Starts Kindergarten First – ‘Ain’t A Manual For Raising Quints’ – Adam - August 19, 2019
- ‘Unexpected’: Rilah Ferrer’s Baby Malayah May Grow Up Singing Gramma’s Songs - August 19, 2019
- ’90 Day Fiance: Before The 90 Days,’ Avery Meets Omar – ‘Real Deal’ Fans Agree - August 19, 2019