1000-Lb Sisters cast Tammy Slaton and Amy Slaton-Halterman battle to lose weight so they can get life-saving surgery. Jointly in the region of about 1,000-Lbs, Tammy looks like she lost weight, and fans heard she dates someone. So, how is Amy doing? Well, she posted up two comparison photos, and she certainly looks a lot slimmer as well.
1000-Lb Sisters fans like Amy Slaton-Halterman who seems very caring for Tammy
TV Shows Ace reported that the two popular YouTubers come with different challenges. Tammy can barely move, and only leaves the house when she needs medical treatment. Plus, she got a huge fatty socket on her forehead. She also attempted suicide. So, Amy does her best to support her sister. Our report noted that Tammy looks slimmer, and the good news is that she’s dating someone. That news emerged via her Facebook.
Amy married already, and on 1000-Lb Sisters, she gets around a bit easier than Tammy. That’s because she weighed in at 406-Lbs, almost exactly 200-Lbs less than Tammy. However, both of them carry dangerous weight, The Blast reminds readers. Both of the sisters shared quite openly on social media about their weight loss. After changing her profile picture on her Facebook, fans saw an obvious difference in Tammy. And, Amy went to her Instagram to share two photos, a year apart.
Comparison photos by Amy
On Friday, December 10, Amy took to her Instagram and shared two side-by-side photos. One from 2019 looks the way 1000-Lb Sisters fans see her on the TLC show. The other one is recent, from 2020, she said. The pictures were captioned with, “Me in 2019 vs me in 2020.” The change really is profound. Some people who also suffer from morbid obesity reached out to ask for ideas. Other fans sound thrilled for Amy.
Reacting to the post, many 1000-Lb Sisters fans said how “proud” they feel because Amy did so well. Here’s what some of them said to her:
- “You look amazing.. you are becoming a success story & we are proud of you! Btw-I have really enjoyed watching you & Tammy on TV. You’re so friggin funny!”
- “You look great! Keep up the good work and don’t let anyone set you back! ❤️”
- “Yess queen amy just saw your show on tlc and really enjoyed it”
- “Great job Amy!! You look great! Keep up the great work! 🔥”
- “So proud of people who get determined to change and then manage it What an inspiration. [1000-Lb Sisters]”
What do you think about the news that both Tammy and her sister Amy Slaton-Halterman lost weight and look much better for it? Do you feel inspired by them? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about TLC’s 1000-Lb Sisters.
- ‘I Am Jazz’: Fans Of The Show Seem Thoroughly Confused About Jazz Going To Harvard - February 26, 2020
- ‘Below Deck’: Heart Attack Survivor Captain Sandy Yawn Celebrates Turning 55 - February 26, 2020
- ‘Sister Wives’: Meri Brown’s Mom Reminds Her The BnB’s Pet-Friendly If She Wants A Pup - February 26, 2020