Lisa Vanderpump advertised her Vanderpump Rose Bottle Signing event for this weekend in Dallas, Texas. Usually quite popular, she noted she’d be there for two hours, from 12 PM to 2 PM. Well, she ended up extending her stay to meet her fans. Plus, she shared an amusing Texas-sized bottle of wine on her Instagram.
Lisa Vanderpump Rose bottle signings always get well attended – she stayed extra time for her fans
In the past, it seems that Lisa gets great attendance at her Rose Bottle Signing events. The event this weekend got put up on Lisa’s IG. She noted, “Dallas! Come meet me at our next @vanderpumprose Bottle Signing Event this Saturday, October 19th! We will be at 13912 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75240 on October 19th, from 12-2pm and I will be signing bottles!” Well, many people eagerly made their way there. One fan noted the queue was”wrapped around the building! Welcome to Texas!”
People queued for hours to get in and Lisa stayed long enough to greet and sign for around 700 people. One fan said, “We got there at 11:30 am and saw her at 2:45 pm. The line moved very slowly, but they were all so sweet.” Another person totally loved the experience, writing, “MEETING YOU WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!.”
Many appreciated her staying late to sign and meet people. She signed one person’s book right at the end. Another fan said, “Thank you SO much for staying late to see everyone that came to see you today. We all appreciated it so much! All of you were SO KIND!!” Lisa Vanderpump responded with, “because each and everyone of you are important to us.”
Hilarious Texas-sized bottle of Rose Wine
On her Instagram, Lisa shared a picture of her standing with a gigantic bottle of wine. She captioned it with, “Everything’s bigger in Texas… including my rosé @vanderpumprose.”
Fans love it when Lisa shares funny posts. Actually, it’s probably longer than the top half of her body! As you can imagine, many fans of the RHOBH alum commented on that. Here’s what some of them said to Lisa Vanderpump:
- “Wow! Think that’s enough? Lol.”
- “I’ll just have one bottle then.”
- “Now that’s my kind of bottle of wine .”
- “I NEED that bottle in my life!!!!”
- “just one bottle tonight.”
- “I could do with that at the end of many days.”
- “here she is with that big ok’ bottle of hootch just for me.”
- “Great size! Need to buy it going to see my in laws.”
- “Holy bottle of Rosé Batman!”
There were so many more funny quips, but there’s not room for all of them here. You can read through and see more on the Instagram post shown below.
What did you think of the Texas-sized bottle of rose wine that Lisa Vanderpump shared? Do you love her sense of humor? Were you one of the lucky ones who got to meet her at one of her wine bottle signing events? Let us know in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more new about Lisa Vanderpump.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Ashley Martson Says Jay Smith Signed The Divorce Papers - November 22, 2019
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Jesse Meester Says He Moved On From Darcey But He Doesn’t Act Like It - November 22, 2019
- ‘RHONJ’: Teresa Giudice Tells Andy Cohen She Won’t See Joe Until Summer - November 22, 2019