Amy Duggar King took to her Instagram late on Tuesday night and shared a post. The new post made fan think she hinted that she started her labor and they’re super-excited about it. Many of them feel like her and Dillon’s baby took forever to get here. But, now her due dates, Thursday, and fans think the baby might be right on time.
Amy Duggar King shares a post, is she in labor?
On her Instagram, Amy shared a photo of her with the baby bump looking really tight. In the post, she wore a label that said, “Coming Soon.” Her caption was just a smiley-faced emoji. But, that was enough to get fans speculating she hinted she might have started her labor. “Are you hinting??” asked one fan. Another noted, “Ok this official u are in labour? Cause looks like o my can’t wait 😊.” Meanwhile, another fan said, “That tummy looks tight…..hhhmmmmm….”
Of course, lots more fans asked Amy of this is an official announcement that the baby is on its way and that her labor already started. But, others noted that babies don’t always come on the exact due date. In fact, when one fan asked she’s getting induced, another noted that it’s unlikely. After all, most inducements only come if the baby’s going to two weeks or more overdue. Nevertheless, like Amy, some fans are “officially on baby watch.”
Fans predict the baby comes before Friday, after photo hints of labor beginning
Plenty of fans thought that Amy Duggar King would give birth on Thursday. But, others think maybe Friday. Nevertheless, many of them suggest that whenever baby Dax comes, it will be before the weekend. More comments came about how long this pregnancy’s taking. We previously reported that fans felt like Amy and Dillon had been expecting “since forever.” Now, a funny fan said, “Thank god. You’ve been pregnant for five years.”
But, lots of fans just hoped and prayed for a smooth delivery for Amy Duggar King, no matter when the baby comes. Here’s what some of them said:
- “So excited for you I hope and pray that you have a very smooth delivery!”
- “Praying for a smooth delivery! Everything will be fine, just breathe and find your happy place ❤️.”
- “Yay!!!!! Praying for a smooth delivery & healthy baby & Mama.”
- “Praying for a smooth painless as possible delivery! Can’t wait for pics 😍❤️😍❤️.”
What do you think about the new post by Amy Duggar King on Instagram? Do you think maybe she just hinted that she started her labor? One fan suggested her tummy looked like Amy’s five days before she gave birth. Share your experiences in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Dillon and Amy Duggar King.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘OutDaughtered’: Should Parker Busby Have Been School Tested On Camera? - November 17, 2019
- Jill Dillard Seemingly Seldom Spends Time With The Duggar Family - November 17, 2019
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Jesse Meester Claims He Got Robbed Of $50K Worth Valuables In Barcelona - November 17, 2019