90 Day Fiance fans heard back in September that something might be afoot with Ashley Martson and Jay Smith again. Radar Online reported that “Despite the PFA, Jay was spotted at the same event as his estranged wife over the weekend.” Since then, a few more suggestions came out that they still hang together. Now, Ashley shared about it on her Instagram, and fans reacted.
90 Day Fiance – Jay Smith Ashley Martson still talk
On her Instagram, Ashley Martson shared one of those “check my bio for link” articles. It turns out it was by InTouch Weekly. Now, we know Ashley sometimes shares things just for the clicks, so we don’t know how true it all is. But, she did get quoted as saying, “Jay and I have been talking since I chose to drop the PFA.” Meanwhile, most fans gathered that they already talked, as the Radar Online report said that he moved on from girlfriend Kayla. She described him as “a mess.”
Interestingly, Ashley shared a lot of posts that led fans of 90 Day Fiance to speculate at one stage she dated Christian Estrada of Bachelor in Paradise. But, it seems that was just Ashley trying to mess with people’s minds. Recently, Ashley shared a story on IG that said she was getting “irrelevant” as some visits to her page dropped. Then she shared that she’s getting ready to return to the real world again, in the dental field. So, some fans think sharing the news she and Jay talk still, might be a way of getting back some of the fading 90 Day Fiance glory.
Fans react to the post about still talking to Jay
On Instagram 90 Day Fiance fans reacted. Most of them are actually hoping they really don’t get back together. Some fear they may even return to the TLC franchise. A few love the idea of them as a couple. Here’s what some of them said:
- “There’s a lot wrong with that. He took another woman in…the barber shop restroom. How freaken disgusting and pathetic. For her sake and well being she should cut all ties with Jay.”
- “Each to his own. If she is willing to forgive him who am I to have anything bad to say.”
- “I’m happy. Can tell he’s missing you.”
- “I guess you ran out of money and want back on the show.”
- “Omg move on grl you don’t need that break up again for f**k sake look somebody your age with goals financially responsible !! Don’t do this stupid sh*t… [you’re] better then that just saying (sic).”
- “Trying to keep relevant.”
- “Sucker for punishment. But you do you girl! 💋💯.”
Actually, many 90 Day Fiance fans were just angry that she shares so much clickbait on her page. What do you think? Do you think Ashley Martson and Jay really are talking their way back into a relationship? Or is it just speculation and for the clicks? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about 90 Day Fiance.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘BIP’: Jade Roper, Tanner Tolbert Celebrate Fourth Anniversary - January 25, 2020
- ‘MAFS’: Mindy Shiben, Zach Justice Try Fixing Their Marriage After Split Rumors - January 24, 2020
- ‘Unexpected’: Tyra Boisseau And Alex Wilson Seemingly Split - January 24, 2020