Unexpected fans met both Tyra and Tiarra Boisseau this season. Both girls fell pregnant. Tyra is two years older than her sister Tiarra. Tyra discovered she was pregnant shortly after Tiarra gave birth. And, they ended up having their kids months apart. At first, baby daddy Alex Wilson seemed a bit reluctant, but he was right there with his girl and their baby as their little one was featured as a mini beauty.
Unexpected Tyra shares she’s learning about beauty in babies
Tyra took to her Instagram on Saturday and revealed she and Alex spent time learning about beautiful babies. She shared a short video clip and a couple of photos of their adorable daughter. She captioned it with, “Today we learned about beauty and how everyone’s is so different from blue eyes, brown eyes, blonde hair, and brown. We learned that some babies crawl, some walk and some run fast. Layla and I have learned so much since she was born and I’m not sure how I managed life without her.”
She was there with Tiarra and her little one as well. She added, “Both of these little girls saved my life and I don’t know what I did to deserve this unconditional love they will forever give me. We loved watching the beautiful babies today.” Tiarra also shared a photo and told fans that her “princess…Ella Grace won first place.” Actually, it’s really nice to see Unexpected‘s Tyra sounding so happy. At one stage, she felt really miserable as her school friends moved on into other things, while she dealt with a pregnancy. Nevertheless, Distractify pointed out she worked hard and graduated from high school in May of this year.
Fans react to the post about babies and beauty
Of course, Unexpected fans love babies. Often, they’re the main attraction on the TLC show. Many of them responded to Tyra’s message about beauty and here’s what some of them said:
- “[Tyra’s the] least problematic and has the healthiest relationship.”
- “So beautiful ❤️ you should do more pageants with her! Mother daughter bonding lol so sweet.”
- “They’re both tooooooooo adorable!!!”
- “Beautiful lil family may god blew you ❤️.”
- “Love this and you guys are the cutesttt.”
- “Layla and Ella are so beautiful!❤️.”
- “Her bow!! 😍 I need that for my daughter! Where did you get it?”
Meanwhile, over on Tiarra’s Instagram, fans of the Unexpected mom commented as well. One of them noted, “aww she definitely deserved [The win]! Congrats😍.”
What do you think about the two girls from Unexpected being so proud of their daughters? Are you pleased that Tyra Boisseau really seems to have few regrets these days about having her little beauty, Layla? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Unexpected.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021