Fans of Showtime hit series Shameless have been rallied into a frenzy since Emma Kenney took to social media to reveal productions for Season 10 were underway back in June.
The series has been all over media headlines and social media chatter today. Several media outlets have reported Season 10 has confirmed an official Season 10 premiere date. That, however, isn’t completely true. As TV Shows Ace has previously reported, Shameless already had an official Season 10 premiere date. It was slated to premiere on Sunday, November 3rd. In fact, the cast couldn’t stop talking about it on social media.
Unfortunately, that premiere date Shameless fans have been looking forward to is no longer accurate. According to Deadline, fans of the Showtime drama will be forced to wait a whole additional week for the first episode of Season 10 to air.
The Official Shameless Season 10 Premiere Has Been Pushed Back A Week
Instead of premiere on November 3rd, Shameless Season 10 will now air its first episode on Sunday, November 10th.
For members of the fan’s cult like following hoping to understand why the official Season 10 premiere date was suddenly changed, there isn’t much to tell. Deadline confirmed that the network hasn’t dished any information as to why the premiere was suddenly pushed back a week.
With The Bad News Comes A Little Good News Too
While the sudden push back of the premiere is still too fresh for fans to have had time to take to social media to fuss about it, the network did sweeten the news with a small gift. The network dropped a Season 10 trailer. Being just over a minute and a half long, the trailer had a lot to offer fans in terms of what to look forward to this season.
Despite being less then two minutes long, the trailer spilled a little bit of juicy details on most members of the Season 10 cast. In fact, here’s some of what the Shameless Season 10 trailer revealed:
- An exhausted Lip Gallagher may have not realized how hard being a parent was.
- Kevin appears to have lost touch with his manly side.
- Kevin also appears to take up stripping.
- Close quarters puts pressure on Mickey and Ian’s relationship.
- Debbie is not willing to take care of her father.
Unfortunately, there didn’t appear to be many frames featuring Liam during the trailer. As TV Shows Ace has previously reported, Liam will be spending some of the season learning more about black culture during Season 10 of Shameless.
Latest posts by Trisha Faulkner (see all)
- Todd Chrisley & Lindsie Feud Continues: Estranged Daughter Shuts Down Allegations She Sold Her Father Out - October 16, 2019
- ‘TOWIE’ Star Yazmin Oukhellou: ‘Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful’ - October 11, 2019
- ‘The Masked Singer’ Freaked Twitter Out Last Night & Here’s Why - October 10, 2019