Counting On fans know that Jinger Vuolo and Jeremy married back in November 2016. Since then, they brought baby Felicity into the world about 14 months ago, and their life looks perfect Now, they live in LA and it’s obvious they’re still besotted with each other and their daughter. On Thursday night, Jinger took to her IG stories and shared a lovely tribute to Jeremy on his birthday. It was in the form of a slide show set to music.
Counting On star Jeremy runs 32-years old, Jinger shares a picture tribute
Taking to her Instagram, Jinger shared a lot of photos of Jeremy Actually, some of them show him much younger. In fact, we never actually saw some of them before. She started off with photos of him as a baby and said he entered the world 32 years ago. Then her pictures showed him as a young adult, as a footballer, as a friend, and as a son. Set to music, they also showed Jeremy as a husband, a preacher, a foodie, golfer, and a dad. The Counting On fan-favorite added some captions to the slide show.
The captions ranged from “32 years today,” through to being “so thankful to be married t this wonderful man.” Her tribute was touching. Plus, she gushed about what a great dad he is to Felicity. Actually, TV Shows Ace noted yesterday, that between the couple, Jinger and Jeremy are at the top of the Duggar kids’ rich list. So, all around, Jinger certainly seems blessed. It’s a bit unfortunate that she shared a slide show on IG as so many fans would treasure some of those pics. So, we screen-capped a few of them which you can see below.
What did Jinger and Jeremy do on his birthday?
Over on her main IG, Jinger Vuolo shared a photo of them and noted what they did on his birthday. She captioned it with, “Best date night with this bday boy @jeremy_vuolo at the @hollywoodbowl for Mozart Under the Stars performed by the @laphil.” Given Jinger’s upbringing, it comes to mind just how far she’s moved on from her life in Arkansas since marrying Jeremy. Of course, many fans of the Counting On couple sent Jeremy their best birthday wishes. Here’s what some of them said:
- @nicevilleviews: “What a beautiful birthday! Happy birthday Jeremy! May God bless this new year with ease of study joy happiness the love of your beautiful wife and watching the world through your Felicity!”
- @gcjjncbb: “You can tell you all are having the time of your life there, happiness just shines in your face😉😎💛😇.”
- @uptongreyfloral: “Oh that sounds amazing! Happy birthday, @jeremy_vuolo.”
- @barefoot_sheila: “So glad you both have seemed to adapt to California pretty well!! Happy Birthday Jeremy!”
What did you think of the photos that Jinger Vuolo shared in a slide show tribute to Jeremy for his birthday? Had you seen all of them before? Sound off your feelings in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Counting On.
- ‘The Bachelor’: Colton Underwood Released From Isolation After Beating Coronavirus - April 1, 2020
- ‘VPR’: Tom Schwartz Apology For Verbally Abusing Katie Maloney Not Graciously Received By Fans - April 1, 2020
- ‘The Bachelor’: Caroline Lunny From Arie Luyendyk’s Season Tests Positive For Coronavirus - April 1, 2020