In the Duggar family, there are 19 children. Because the kids are so close in age, it seems like some of them are very good friends. The family seems like a tight-knit group. Now that most of the adult children have left the home, they are focusing on their marriages and children. Fortunately, some of these adult children still get to hang out and enjoy some time together.
On Tuesday, Joy-Anna Forsyth shared a few photos of her special day with her older sister, Jana Duggar. In the photos, she and Jana are getting pedicures. In the last photo, Joy shows off her newly polished fingernails.
Joy described the fun day that she spent with her sister. She wrote, “She took me to lunch, nails, coffee, & shopping! Thank you, @janamduggar for spoiling me today!” Then, she added, “And thank you @annaduggar for keeping Gideon!”
It’s great that Joy was able to get out. She has had a rough couple of months with the loss of her second child, Annabell Elise, at 20 weeks gestation. In a post, Joy wrote, “God has given us unexplainable peace and comfort during this very difficult time. Yes, it still hurts and we have cried countless tears, but we know that we can trust the Lord.”
Duggar fans react to the girls’ day out
In the comments section of Joy’s post about the girls’ day out, fans are loving the post. This is what some of the Duggar fans had to say about the pictures:
- “There is nothing like a sister and a pedicure!”
- “Your nails look great! Every girl deserves a pamper day”.
- “You have a great group of sisters there girl i!!”
- “Awwww!!! So sweet! You deserve it Joy!!!!”
- “How sweet. So happy you got to spend some fun sister time, you deserve it!”
Throwback to Joy and Jana’s last day out together
On the Duggar family’s Instagram page, there is an old photo of Joy and Jana getting their nails done. In the picture, Jana is taking a selfie of the two of them getting pedicures at a nail salon. The photo was posted in July of 2016. In the caption, the Duggar family wrote, “Sister time! :)”.
It looks like Jana and Joy are still very close and enjoy spending time together. Hopefully, they will continue to maintain such a great sister relationship.
What do you think of the fun pictures that Joy shared? Leave a comment below!
Latest posts by Aubrey Meister (see all)
- Duggar: Jessa Planned To Give Birth To Ivy At Hospital - December 11, 2019
- Duggar: Anna Shares New Picture Of Baby Maryella - December 10, 2019
- Duggar: Here’s How To Watch Lauren’s Birth Special - December 10, 2019