90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? had part one of their Tell-All on Sunday. Of course, there was the manufactured iciness between Jay and Ashley who arrived separately. Then, Colt got aggressive with Larissa’s new man, Eric. Plus, Colt fueled it further when he told Chantel to “shut the f**k up.” That started a mega-drama with Chantel after Pedro responded about “happiness” and “divorce.”All the drama between Pedro and Chantel and their families wear a bit thin with fans. Actually, ahead of even airing, many of them are unimpressed with the idea of the upcoming The Family Chantel spinoff.
90 Day Fiance fans unhappy with the idea of The Family Chantel can look forward to Before the 90 Days
The Family Chantel premiers on July 22. But at least fans over the drama can look forward to Season 3 of Before the 90 Days on August 4. In the previews and promos about The Family Chantel, TLC promises to bring us loads more drama involving Pedro and Chantel’s families. It was bad enough in Season 4 of 90 Day Fiance, followed by more in Happily Ever After? Not only did fans find the families irritating, but they also are irritated with both Chantel and Pedro. For many of them, the idea of seeing more of that drama from 90 Day Fiance brings little joy.
Here’s what some of them said about the couple on Twitter:
- @maria_faison: “Chantel and Pedro are fake.”
- @pim7270: ” I TOTALLY believe that the “Family Chantel” show is just what it is, A SHOW! A deceit! I TOTALLY believe Chantel, Pedro& their ANNOYING fameho fam r MAKING UP most of the drama in order 2get a show, &of course, the frauds get one, EW! They are ALL…(FAKE).
- @shy30kiss: “Soooo TLC just spent this tell-all on Chantel & Pedro so they can plug the new spinoff?! Wtf I wanted to know what Azan did with that money.”
- @Kimgawatz: “Enough of Chantel and Pedro, and I am not going to watch their new show either, I am sick of them!”
Before comes to save the day soon
Well, for those fans who really do hate the idea of more ‘manufactured’ drama, at least it’s not too long to wait for the new season of 90 Day Fiance: Before The 90 Days. We’ll see more of Angela, from the USA and Michael from Nigeria. In Season 1 we saw them get together and now they’ll try and give it another go. Angela’s much older than Michael and fans wonder why he wants to marry her. They broke up in the Reunion already. But, this time, Oprah Mag tells us, “Angela’s returning to Nigeria with the ultimatum that if he doesn’t change his ways, she won’t bring him back to the U.S.”
Another returning 90 Day Fiance star is Darcey, 44 of Middletown, CT. Fans can recall she was back in season 1 with Jesse Meester of Amsterdam. This time around, she’s looking for love with a British businessman named Tom. Actually, they met online before the Jesse Meester drama. This time around she’s hoping for a better ending. Apart from those old faces, another five Americans try and find love with foreigners overseas.
You can watch the season preview below and see the usual family drama, but none of it’s likely to get as over the top and “scripted” as The Family Chantel:
What do you think about the fact Before the 90 days comes soon after The Family Chantel starts? Will you rather wait for that than see the never-ending and supposedly scripted, fake drama of Pedro and Chantel? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about 90 Day Fiance and other TLC spinoffs.
- ‘OutDaughtered’ Quints Experience A Really Bad Hair Day - June 20, 2021
- ‘Extreme Sisters’ Brooke Johnston Threatens Fans After Her Husband - June 20, 2021
- Courtney Waldrop Calls Life With Eric Incredible – Celebrates HUGE Day - June 20, 2021