Sister Wives fans know that Mariah Brown, the daughter or Meri and Kody Brown came out to her parents. Since then, she proposed to her girlfriend, Audrey Kriss. Of course, the LGBTQ community love that she supports Pride. This weekend, she joined the crowds for a fun-filled day at the Chicago Pride Fest.
Sister Wives fun-filled IG Story pics by Mariah Brown
Taking to her Instagram stories, Mariah shared a few short clips of the streets decorated with rainbow colors, and it looked like they had a lot of fun. Of course, the 19th Annual Pride Fest in Chicago was anticipated by many people. This year, they went all out over the weekend. CBS Chicago Local reported that “the 19th annual Chicago Pride Fest lit up Halsted Street in Boystown.”
Dancing, music, live performances on four stages, and other cultural activities made for a great day. For Audrey and Mariah, the setting’s right where they love to be. Actually, these days Mariah posts more on her Instagram Stories about her “queer identity,” than on her photo posts. She mentioned that in a recent post to Sister Wives fans: “I’ve turned commenting off because I don’t want to mess with erasure of queer identity anymore. but I want to have these conversations. so please message me if anything I’m saying resonates with you at all, these conversations are important and [I] want them to be had.”
Chicago Pride Fest’s where it’s all happening
Mariah was not alone in enjoying her day out with Audrey. The Sister Wives star met up with lots of other people enjoying their day. Some of those people posted up on Twitter about it.
— Marisa:) (@minihondo) June 23, 2019
- @che**: “loved hanging out at pride fest today making fun of the haters…think I had 500 high fives !! Thank you to the CPD for keeping us all safe.”
- @Qui**: “I love being apart of the lgbtq+ community
- @Min**: “Let the
#Pride2019 festivities begin! Had an awesome time at #ChicagoPrideFest this afternoon! @BettyWho rocked!”
- @Koo**: ”
#chicagopridefest in the f*cking rain screaming our hearts out thank you so so much for another great performance CHICAGO LOVES YOU.”
- @Kel**: “God I love this little fraction of the year. June makes me feel free and loved and beautiful in my own skin! I had the BEST time at
As you can see, loads of people enjoyed their day, despite the rain and Mariah was right there in the heart of it. Of course, fans of Sister Wives heard that they may be filming Mariah in Chicago at the moment. Perhaps we’ll see her out and about in the next season of the show.
What do you think of Mariah Brown standing up for Pride in Chicago? Her photos looked like she had a really fun-filled day out. Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Sister Wives.
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Reboot On Peacock TV Gets Some Terrible Audience Reviews - November 26, 2020
- Vicki Gunvalson Reveals Stunning Thanksgiving Table Setting - November 26, 2020
- ’90 Day Fiance’ Fans Share Good Things With Nicole Nafziger On Thanksgiving - November 26, 2020