Do you dare to be scared? Dancing With The Stars Horror Night kicks off this Monday at 8 PM. The remaining contestants will perform some really spooky-themed routines that will put you in a great mood for Halloween.
Dancing With The Stars Horror Night features routines inspired by horror films
As always, you can expect some really fun routines that pay homage to your favorite scary movies. Let’s take a look at that setlist!
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy — Paso Doble to “Beggin'” by Måneskin (inspired by The Purge)
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — Argentine Tango to “Paint It, Black” by Ciara (inspired by SAW)
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — Jazz to “Anything Goes” by District 78 ft. Patrice Covington (inspired by IT)
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber — Tango to “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran (inspired by The Vampire Diaries)
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev — Jive to “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley (inspired by Cujo)
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater — Contemporary to “Say Something” by Daniel Jang (inspired by A Quiet Place)
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — Contemporary to “I Got 5 On It (Tethered Mix from US)” by Luniz ft. Michael Marshall (inspired by US)
- The Miz and Witney Carson — Paso Doble to “Wicked Games” by RAIGN (inspired by Hellraiser)
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — Cha Cha to “There Will Be Blood” by Kim Petras (inspired by American Psycho)
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong — Argentine Tango to “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd (inspired by Arachnophobia)
We’re down to the top 10 couples, so anything can happen this week. Which routine are you most excited about? Be sure to let us know in the comments. We always love hearing from excited DWTS fans!
ABC is prepping for an extra fun episode just ahead of Halloween
To get ready for the special occasion, the official DWTS Instagram page has been teasing some scary scenes with your favorite contestants.
Check out the image below to see Amanda and Alan prepping for their SAW routine!
This week, fan favorites Mel C and Gleb Savchenko went home during Grease Night. Many fans feel disappointed that they won’t be around for Horror Night, but don’t worry! We can still have fun in the ballroom.
We also saw the first perfect score of the season, which means that more perfect scores are just ahead. Who knows which couple will be the next to earn a 40/40 from the judges?
After Dancing With The Stars Horror Night, viewers can expect to see Queen Night on November 1. Carrie Ann Inaba recently leaked the rest of the themed nights. You can check those out here if you haven’t had a chance to see yet.
Keep checking back with us for all the latest DWTS news! We want to keep you filled in and entertained.
- Emma Slater Discusses Her And Sasha Farber’s Future On ‘DWTS’ - December 1, 2021
- ‘Too Hot To Handle:’ Does Carly Lawrence Have A New Guy? - December 1, 2021
- What Would Cheryl Burke Change About ‘DWTS’ Season 30? - December 1, 2021