Adam and Danielle Busby are getting physical on Instagram. The couple posted a sweaty photo together and they look pretty happy! Seems like it’s been a while since the last time they were able to do this.
Adam and Danielle Busby get physical
Busby fans watch out! Adam and Danielle are working out together again and sharing their adventures on Instagram! Danielle shared a new photo and told fans all about their workout.
“Can’t tell you the last time we worked out together!!!” she starts.
She continues to talk about just how much she loves working out. True Busby fans know she’s pretty passionate about health and fitness. It’s exciting she’s finally able to get back into it!
“Y’all! It’s so fun! I love to sweat hahahaha Makes me feel my workout was accomplished 🙂😌 #redtomatofaceagain #workout #crossfit #fitmom #fitdad #itsabuzzworld #kemahcrossfit,” she writes.
She shares a photo of the two together looking rather sweaty. Adam is wearing a grey camo shirt and a white baseball cap. Meanwhile, Danielle has a white v-neck tank top with her hair pulled into a sloppy bun. She finished her workout look with a thick white headband.
She’s got her arm on Adam’s shoulder with a proud look of accomplishment.
Honestly, it’s great to see the couple get some time for themselves. They clearly spend a lot of time working with their children – which is amazing. But, they certainly need some couple time too. After all, they earned it!
The couple gets positive feedback
As usual, fans are flocking to the comments to tell the couple how much they love them. It seems pretty safe to say that they have a super loyal fanbase. How could they not? Their kids are too cute!
- “Love you guys! Such a beautiful family! ❤️❤️”
- “Couple goals.. a couple that prays together stays together, a couple who works out together stays together!! God Bless.. 😀🙏👏💪”
- “Beautiful couple 💕
- “Your skin looks beautiful ❤️ what skincare do you use ? 😍”
- “Great way to start the month😍”
The fans are right, the couple really is family goals. They really seem to love and support each other which is great and sets the perfect example for all of their daughters!
Do you follow the Busby family on Instagram? What do you think of their content? Let us know in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more news on all of your favorite TLC family members!
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Baby Bump In Little Crop Top - September 21, 2021
- ‘Welcome To Plathville’ Spoilers: Olivia, Ethan Plath Relationship Status Revealed - September 21, 2021
- Khloe Kardashian Poses Nearly Nude On Instagram - September 19, 2021