On social media, Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo often share photos as they enjoy eating out in Los Angeles, California. Their Instagram pages are filled with photos of them at restaurants, which has raised some questions from fans. Fans are wondering how they can afford to eat out all the time and what they do with their daughters, Felicity and Evangeline when they go out to eat.
Over the weekend, Jinger and Jeremy enjoyed a meal at Shake Shack. Jinger shared an odd video about the food, but that’s not what fans focused on. In the comments, many fans had questions about the pair’s frequent dates.
Here’s what some of their followers are saying:
- “How do you manage so many date nights??? We have no help and I can’t remember the last time we could share some fries.”
- “You can afford food, gas and a sitter. I don’t think you realize how lucky you are.”
- “Is this all you do??”
- “Who is babysitting while they go on these dates!?”
Jeremy Vuolo offers an explanation
Though the video was shared on Jinger’s page, Jeremy decided to respond to all of the questions. He wrote his response on one of the threads of comments on the post, saying, “Great question! It means a lot to us to have time to connect and talk. Life gets busy with two kids! So we make it a priority to find a babysitter so we can have an hour or so out together. Church is a great place to find meaningful relationships and…babysitters 😏”
The comment received over 350 likes in 24 hours, so it looks like fans are understanding of his explanation. They seem to appreciate the fact that he took the time to answer their questions and that he did it so calmly. He could have clapped back or gotten upset by all of the criticism.
Though he doesn’t mention it in the comment, it’s possible that Jeremy and Jinger bring the girls out with them sometimes. Due to privacy concerns, Jeremy and Jinger have decided not to post photos of their daughters’ faces. But they might bring them with them and just not take photos of them for this reason.
So, what do you think of Jeremy Vuolo’s response to the critics? Do you appreciate him answering fans’ questions? Let us know in the comments below.
For more updates on the Duggar family, check back with TV Shows Ace.
- One Of Jim Bob And Michelle Duggar’s Kids Might Be Engaged Soon, And Here’s Why - September 27, 2021
- Has Josh Duggar’s Wife Anna Given Birth To Their Seventh Child Yet? - September 27, 2021
- Anna Duggar Surfaces For First Time Following Husband Josh’s Arrest - September 27, 2021