In the past, Joy-Anna Duggar Forsyth has faced lots of scrutiny for how she raises her kids. Particularly, fans and critics alike have been worried about the kids’ safety. Joy and her husband Austin share 3-year-old Gideon and 7-month-old Evelyn. Now, Joy is getting more backlash over a recent social media post.
Joy-Anna Duggar previously worries fans
There have been plenty of times in the past that Joy has worried fans by making potentially dangerous parenting choices. In one YouTube video, viewers noticed that there was a gun on the kitchen table within Gideon’s reach. Joy has also been taking her kids out and about amid the pandemic. Plus, Joy and Austin don’t always wear face masks and tested positive for the virus while Joy was pregnant.
Is Evelyn Forsyth in danger?
In a new Instagram story, Joy shared a snap of her baby girl getting into trouble. In the snap, Evelyn has dumped a basket of diapers on the floor and is chewing on a tube of diaper rash ointment. The baby girl is only wearing a bracelet and a diaper. Because the post was shared on her stories instead of her main feed, fans can’t publicly comment on it. They may have directly messaged Joy in response though.
- “Whenever my kid is chewing on a bottle of diaper rash cream, my first instinct is also to take a picture and not remove the toxic substance from their mouth.”
- “Why the baby bracelet? She could easily choke on that.”
- “I am truly mystified as to why anyone would put any kind of jewelry on a child younger than four or five, even earrings. It just seems too easy for a child to pull jewelry off, get it in their mouth and choke on it.”
Someone else is concerned about Evelyn’s lack of clothing in the photo and writes, “There are a lot of perverts/pedophiles out there, she is a public person with a public IG account, she should be more careful about posting undressed baby photos.”
So, do you think that Joy Duggar is putting her baby in danger? Or do you think none of this is a big deal? Let us know in the comments below.
For more news about the Counting On family, check back with TV Shows Ace.
- Tori Roloff Shares ‘Touching’ Message Amid Heartbreak - July 28, 2021
- ‘MAFS’ Stars Jessica Studer & Austin Hurd Expecting First Baby - July 28, 2021
- ‘Little People, Big World’ Fans SLAM Amy Roloff’s ‘Cheap’ Wedding Favors - July 28, 2021