OutDaughtered fans know that for months, the Busby family lived partly outdoors. They also went away on a lot of vacations. It all came about because Danielle got some renovations done. One thing she really wanted was a decent kitchen. Now, Adam revealed the inside of the kitchen in a post he shared about Danielle.
OutDaughtered dad shared a photo of Danielle being a ‘kid’
We reported that Adam took to Instagram and shared a photo of Danielle playing peekaboo. She crawled around on the kitchen floor and played around like a sweet little kid. “Meanwhile, one of the quints also crawled around, wearing their cat ears.” Adam captioned his photo with, “Love this woman. No matter how busy or stressful things can get in this house, @dbusby can still recognize those special little moments to stop what she may be doing and play on the floor and be a kid.”
Lots of OutDaughtered fans loved the picture, and they talked about parenting goals and Danielle’s energy. Plus, InTouch Weekly picked up on the fact that the photo revealed a good deal of detail in the new kitchen. As you can see in the photo that the TLC star shared, the kitchen comes with plenty of drawers and cupboard space. The floor looks amazing in wood, which contrasts with the main stand-alone island area.
Fans love the kitchen
In the comments, fans raved about the newly redone kitchen in the Busby home. One of them wrote, “Awww! Beautiful! The new kitchen looks amazing too!” And, another person noted, “love the new kitchen!😍” Other comments included:
- “Can we see the finished kitchen? I live the colors!”
- “Can you do another cooking with the kids video in your brand new island? Your old island was so small, your kids were fighting for space!!! 😂”
- “Omg your new island!!!! Cannot wait to see pictures of the rest of it!!!”
- “small glimpses of the remodel you guys did. Looks great!!”
- “Your kitchen looks amazing!”
- “Your kitchen is stunning😍.”
Other OutDaughtered fans also commented on the cute picture of Danielle playing around despite her busy day. People think she brings great “parenting goals.”
The renovations seemed to take a long time
For those who follow Adam and Danielle, the renovations took a long time. They saw them go away for Adam’s birthday weekend. And, they went to a waterpark, camped out, and more. But for those who criticized and wondered how they afforded the vacations, Adam explained. When they planned the project they factored time away into the budget. In fact, with little kids, wet paint and sharp tools around, it seemed way safer for the kids.
Certainly, it looks like the kitchen worked out fine. So, for the OutDaughtered family, the inconvenience and the time it took seem well worth the wait.
- Courtney Waldrop Wishes Eric Happy 2021 Father’s Day: See Photos - June 21, 2021
- ‘Outdaughtered’ Uncle Dale Gets The Best Father’s Day Gift Ever - June 21, 2021
- Did Pastor Gil Bates Shade Jim Bob Duggar In Father’s Day Sermon? - June 21, 2021