OutDaughtered fans know that Adam and Danielle Busby keep themselves busy right now. They assist with appealing for donations that go up to Lousiana after Hurricane Laura. The family engaged with the school, and fill up U-Haul trailers which Adam takes up for people in need. Now, Adam expressed how proud he feels as his daughters lend a hand.
OutDaughtered – hard work loading trailers with relief donations
The Busby quints learn now at a very young age that bad things happen. And, people need a helping hand. In fact, all the kids get together and help out their mom and dad with the hard work. Adam shared a photo of the quints all carrying things and placing them side the U-Haul. In the photo, Riley stands inside the trailer, taking in the things her sisters deliver. Actually, the quints look serious and hard at work.
Looking at the photo, Outdaughtered fans can see this is not a game. Those little girls look hard at work and dead serious as they help out. For once, the picture reveals just dedication rather than a lot of cuteness. Possibly, in years to come, the quints continue reaching out with help for others. After all, they learn about compassion at a young age. So, it’s no wonder that Adam feels so very proud of them.
Adam talk about raising the kids right
Proud dad Adam captioned his photo with, “This makes a Daddy’s heart proud.” Then, he quoted a verse from the bible: “Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6 .” Many OutDaughtered fans responded to the post. Here’s what some of them said:
- “Yes spoke the truth always for good.”
- “Amen! Training them well. ❤️😘🙌.”
- “Great pictures and great girls make for proud parent..”
- “Yall have always taught them to pay it forward! True life lessons to make them better humans! Awesome job @adambuzz and family! ❤️”
- “I’m crying seeing how hard they work..what a blessing you all are.”
- “Love, love, love this. You guys have been blessed so much, and are now blessing others! Keep teaching those girls the ways of God! I know it’s your home community, which makes it even more important!”
Adam and Danielle come from Louisiana
Many fans of the TLC show don’t know that Adam and Danielle both came from Louisiana. Although they live in Houston, Texas these days, they both worked at Target in Lake Charles long before fans saw them on the show. When Hurricane Laura hit Lake Charles, Louisiana, Adam’s parents and sister took refuge with him in Houston.
Both Adam and Danielle still have many friends who live in the devastated area. Without much media coverage on the extent of the damage, the local community seems extremely grateful that they help to raise awareness. And now, the OutDaughtered quints also work hard as they learn a lesson. It’s about passing on some of their good fortune to the less fortunate.
- Jessa Seewald’s Ready For The Christmas Season - October 28, 2020
- Jenelle Evans Calls On Her Fans To Help Save Someone’s Farm - October 28, 2020
- ‘Real Housewives Poll’: Early Trends Reveal ‘RHOBH’ As The Most Boring - October 28, 2020