Josie Bates Balka and her husband share their adorable daughter, Willow Kristy. The birth announcement came out a year ago. Like most moms and dads, a newborn in the home disrupted their day-to-day life. But, that didn’t stop Kelton’s determination to provide for his family. In appreciation of that, Josie took to Instagram on Friday night and shared about all his hard work.
Josie Bates Balka is very proud of Kelton, her ‘entrepreneur’ husband
Excited and proud, the Bringing Up Bates star shared about Kelton’s new plumbing business. Kelton, Josie, and little Willow posed in front of his new truck. Branding and logos show it’s called Tennessee Standard Plumbing and Drain Experts. Josie captioned it with, “So incredibly proud of this guy!” Putting a business together takes a lot of hard work and Josie said he worked “late nights, early mornings, and weekend work days.”
Then the Bringing Up Bates star proudly announced he started his new business. And, she’s mighty proud of him. She also loves that he serves their “community” in an “honest + trustworthy way.” Giving a bit of a sales push she promised that Kelton provides a service for almost any “option” when it comes to plumbing. Meanwhile, Josie Bates Balka understands the amount of hard work that new businesses take. “But,” she added, “there is no one I’d rather do it with. Josie then described him as the”cutest plumber + entrepreneur there is 🤩.”
Fans congratulate Kelton and Josie
The daughter of Gil and Kelly Bates seems very popular with fans and plenty of them congratulated the couple. Here’s what a few fans said to Josie and Kelton:
- “This awesome!! Blessings to your family as you embark on this new journey! As a small business owner always put God first and everything else fall into place❤️ 🙏🏻.”
- “Congrats! Hard work, Honesty & Integrity pays off. God bless.”
- “Congratulations Kelton on your new journey.”
- “Wow, that’s fantastic👍💪❤My Dad always said “Learn a trade” which is great advice! So proud of you, Kelton, you take your husband and Father role seriously and will always be capable of supporting your family! Your work ethic is incredible, so many young people are lazy and entitled and look at you with that big truck that is yours! What a great role model for the little guys that look up to you!❤”
View this post on Instagram
So incredibly proud of this guy! Kelton put in so many late nights, early mornings, and weekend work days (and I’m sure this is just the beginning 🙈) to make this dream become a reality! He has started his own plumbing company, Tennessee Standard. I’m so proud to have my man out serving our community giving relief from plumbing problems in an honest + trustworthy way, providing you with all of your options. God has been so good and poured blessing after blessing on this new venture and we are so humbled and grateful! I know the early years of a small business is hard, but there is no one I’d rather do it with, @keltonbalka 🤗💕 Also i’m pretty sure I got the cutest plumber + entrepreneur there is 🤩
Josie Bates Balka and her husband Kelton attend church and hold a religious mindest. So, one thing fans know, is that Kelton probably runs his business ethically and honestly. Sadly, that seems to be an exception rather than the norm these days.
What do you think about Kelton fathering a young child and at the same time working so hard to build his new plumbing business? Sound off in the comments below.
- Jill Dillard Shows Off Her Garden – Does She Have A Green Thumb? - June 18, 2021
- Zach And Whitney Bates Bring Home Baby Jadon [See Homecoming Pics] - June 18, 2021
- What Does Jacob Roloff Do For A Living & Does He Still Live In A Van? - June 18, 2021