John David and Abbie Duggar took to Instagram to share a sweet snap and an even sweeter message. The Instagram post featured a shout out to aunt Jana Duggar. The happy couple thanked Jana for watching Gracie so they could enjoy a date night together.
“Thanks to Aunt @janamduggar, Mommy and Daddy got a special evening out last night!” Abbie and John David penned in their Instagram post.
The couple were all smiles in the Instagram snap as they appeared to have had a great time.
Jana Duggar responded to the sweet gesture by John David and Abbie
“Loved getting to watch Gracie!” Jana gushed in response to the Instagram thank you.
As we previously reported, Jana sent the hearts of Duggar fans fluttering when she shared several snaps of herself enjoying baby snuggles with Gracie. Some questioned if Jana felt an extra special bond with Gracie being the daughter of her twin brother.
Even Carlin Bates got in on the love fest as she left a few heart eye emojis in the comment section of John and Abbie’s thank you post.
John and Abbie’s thank you post was well received by followers.
John and Abbie’s Instagram followers were here for the sweet Instagram thank you. In fact, they quickly showered the post with all sorts of warm comments. Here’s some of what their followers had to say:
- “I love you guys!! You can see how much you love one another from every picture and video I’ve ever seen! You guys are my favorite!!❤️”
- “She’s going to have a special place in Jana heart.”
- “I’m sure Aunt Jana was just as thankful for the one on one aunt time with her twins baby.”
- “You two truly are a cute couple!”
Overall, the comments contained a mix of chatter. Some gushed over how adorable John David and Abbie are as a couple. Some joined John and Abbie in thanking Jana for being such a great aunt.
There were also several followers that wanted to praise John David and Abbie Duggar for taking time for themselves. These individuals noted how important date night and time for just each other was.
Date nights are a pretty regular thing in the Duggar family.
It was just a week ago that Jessa and her husband Ben Seewald also enjoyed a date night. They, however, appeared to be killing a few birds with the same stone as they went grocery shopping. Duggar fans were equally thrilled to see Jessa and Ben enjoying some time alone with each other.
It certainly looks like Jana Duggar had a wonderful time with Gracie while Abbie and John enjoyed some alone time together.
- ‘1000-Lb. Sisters’: Wait, Is Michael Halterman Dead? - March 5, 2021
- Chris Feels Like A ‘Failure’ Diet Buddy: Is Tammy Even Trying? - March 5, 2021
- Tammy Slaton Has Major Breakthrough: Is She Done With Excuses? - March 5, 2021