I Am Jazz fans see that in the new season, Jazz undergoes her third surgery to her bottom half. This time, it’s not a complication so much, but rather cosmetic. Jazz posted after the episode about how happy she feels following the surgery. And, on her post, many fans heaped praise on her brother Sander for supporting and loving her.
I Am Jazz – Jennings siblings totally there for her
TV Shows Ace reported in December last year, that her twin brothers, Sander and Griffen, both support her and love her deeply. In fact, for them, they simply accept that Jazz is their sister. So, that probably explains why they support her during all the transgender surgeries. They just want her to be happy and admire the work she does for transgender rights.
Your Tango reminds readers that Sander features quite often on I Am Jazz. But, he knows many people don’t support his sister’s lifestyle choice. So he feels it’s a bit “tough” being in the spotlight. Nevertheless, he works tirelessly for the rights of the LGBTQ+ community, as does his sister. Now, fans heaped plenty of praise on him when he commented on her latest post on Instagram.
Post-surgery photo on Instagram – Sander comments
The photo showed Jazz in her hospital bed after the third surgery. Jazz captioned it with, “I’m feeling so great after completing my third surgery!” Then she explained the procedure “was for cosmetics,” adding, “I’m super happy with the results.” Then she thanked everyone “who followed [her] journey.”
Sander commented, saying, “Although this surgery was one of the scariest moments of my life, I am so glad I was there to stick by your side the entire way 😊👏🏻.” Fans found lots of good things to say to him. Here’s how it went:
- “You’re such an amazing brother.”
- “You’re the most loving, funny and loyal young man! May the woman who earns your heart be worthy of you. Thank you for being such a great brother to Jazz!!”
- “your the perfect role of a perfect brother!”
- “you’re the best big brother 😭😭😭you’re the best big brother 😭😭😭.”
- “You are such an incredible brother and person!!! 💙Jazz is so lucky to have you supporting her!”
- “Sander, you are so selfless, kind, loving, supportive and many other great things, wow, you are amazing to be there for your sister, she needed your strength and comfort and so did your Mom, you being there lended a comfort to them that can’t be worded!❤️”
Sander also told I Am Jazz fans that he’s “so proud of her.” That drew even more praise for him. Do you agree that he’s a lovely example of a big brother as he never wavers on loving and supporting his often controversial sister? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s I Am Jazz.
- ‘I Love A Mama’s Boy’ Fans Are Convinced Matt Is Gay - October 26, 2020
- ‘Bachelorette’ Fans Angry About The Way Clare Crawley Treated Brandon Goss - October 26, 2020
- ‘Unexpected’: Shayden Massey Confirms His New Baby Already Met Scarlett - October 26, 2020