The Sister Wives new season brings us Maddie Brown Brush in labor. The daughter of Janelle and Kody Brown really struggles, which is normal. Christine encourages her and mom Janelle says, “there’s no doubt we’re having a baby tonight.” When Evie K arrived, that made Kody and Janelle grandparents for only the second time. Maddie and Caleb already presented Axel to them two years ago. Now, Janelle loves spending time with her grandchildren.
Sister Wives – Janelle Brown manages a weekend with her grandchildren
Taking to her Instagram on Saturday, Janelle shared a photo of Evie-K. TV Shows Ace reported that right from the start, the little girl stole her grandma’s heart. Soon after her birth, she gushed about Evie on Maddie’s Instagram. It came after she shared a photo of Evie in her first real dress. At the time, Janelle reposted and commented, “How can you not just be in love at first sight with this little girl! #grandmalife #grandkidsarethebest #cutestfaceever.”
The little girl looks bright and active in Janelle’s latest photo. Moms.com reminds Sister Wives fans that Evie arrived in August last year. So, going on five-months-old now, she’s able to sit upright. Janelle captioned her photo with, “Spending the weekend with the grand babies. #grandmalife #myheart.” Well, as Maddie lives in North Carolina, it’s a really long way for either of them to travel and visit each other. So, each visit counts for Janelle.
Fans react to post by Janelle of cute baby Evie
Many fans of the show commented on the sweet picture of Evie-K. Here’s what some of them said to Janelle:
- “Aren’t they the best thing ever??? They literally do no wrong. Ever.”
- “You have… such beautiful grand babies !
- “Oh my gosh what a cutie…or as we would say och she a bonny we lass❤️❤️❤️.”
- “Being a grandma is such a blessing❤️”
- “So adorable! I love this bouncy, both my boys use it.”
- “So big already! Enjoy every minute!”
- “Grandbabies make everything better!! 💞”
- “Love the way she’s looking at you x.”
Sister Wives fans know that Evie-K’s even more special, as Maddie revealed she suffers from fibular aplasia, tibial campomelia and oligosyndactyly (FATCO) syndrome. It means she’s missing some digits and has an unformed bone in her calf. That means the little cutie faces some challenges in years to come.
Fans know Maddie will raise a strong child ready to overcome challenges.
With all the love that Evie-K gets from her gran, Janelle Brown and the other wives like Christine, no doubt this little girl won’t lack for affection. And, fans know that Maddie’s quite a strong personality. Likely, she’ll pass that onto her daughter. Sister Wives fans hope to follow her story line in future seasons of the show.
But, do you think Maddie being so far away from Janelle must be a bit hard for her? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s Sister Wives.
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Paul Staehle Reveals More Tests For Pregnant Karine - November 27, 2020
- ‘Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives’ Season 1 Comes to Netflix USA - November 27, 2020
- Hunter Brown Spends Time With Maddie & Caleb During Thanksgiving - November 27, 2020