LPBW fans know that Audrey and Jeremy Roloff expect a baby boy very soon. Ahead of the birth, Audrey took to Instagram to thank Jeremy for being so supportive as they await the baby’s arrival. Now, Amy Roloff’s excited and on baby watch. With the baby due to arrive at almost any time, fans also hope and pray for a safe delivery very soon.
LPBW – Amy Roloff posts about the new baby for Audrey and Jeremy
Taking to her Instagram on Tuesday, Amy shared a lovely photo of her grandchildren, Jackson and Ember. In her post, she wrote, “Can these two be any more adorable? 💗💙. I know. Just a proud Grandma. 😊.” Then she spoke about the new arrival, Lilah and how it feels with the fourth grandchild on the way. Amy noted, “Big brother Jackson’s sister Lilah arrived in November… Now we’re just waiting, and Big sister Ember too, for baby boy to be born. Oh the anticipation for this grandma.”
Like fans of Little People, Big World, everyone’s anticipating the new baby. And, Amy talked about how Jeremy and Audrey must be feeing. The LPBW mom wrote, ” I can only imagine what Jeremy and Audrey are feeling. They’re ready but baby boy and the good Lord has His own timing. We can’t wait to welcome baby boy into the world. Love my family ♥️.”
Fans react to Amy Roloff on baby watch
Fans of the LPBW show commented on Amy’s post about being a grandmother again. Here’s what some of them said:
- “You do have the most adorable Grandbabies Amy. There’s nothing like being a Grandma. It is a very proud feeling. Ember will be the sweetest big sister!”
- “Those are some cute Grandbabies! Congrats! Prayers for a happy and healthy (and hopefully sooner than later) delivery for Ember’s baby brother.”
- “So sweet, Ember is going to make a great big sister!! We are all waiting to hear the news of baby boys arrival.”
- “You have a lovely family and you must be proud because they are pieces of you!”
- “Love you guys. So excited for you. Praying for a quick delivery, healthy baby and healthy mama 🙏🏻❤️.”
View this post on Instagram
Can these two be any more adorable? 💗💙. I know. Just a proud Grandma. 😊 Big brother Jackson’s sister Lilah arrived in November… Now we’re just waiting, and Big sister Ember too, for baby boy to be born. Oh the anticipation for this grandma. I can only imagine what Jeremy and Audrey are feeling. They’re ready but baby boy and the good Lord has His own timing. We can’t wait to welcome baby boy into the world. Love my family ♥️. #amyroloffssecondact #almosthere #grandmato4 #thankful #blessed
Jeremy takes care of Audrey as the baby arrival date nears
LPBW fans know that Jeremy’s been looking after Audrey. TV Shows Ace reported they went into “downtime mode” as they wait for their son to come along. And, Audrey posted a long and thankful message to him on her Instagram. Cheatsheet noted that Caryn Chandler, Matt Roloff’s girlfriend replied to the post. She wrote, “Auj is glowing …..Good Job taking care of her & Ember Jer …. can’t wait to meet the lil fella !” It seems that she’s as excited as the Roloff’s about a new baby in the family.
Are you excited as Amy Roloff, Jeremy, Audrey, and the rest of the Roloff family go into baby watch mode? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s LPBW.
- ‘I Love A Mama’s Boy’ Fans Are Convinced Matt Is Gay - October 26, 2020
- ‘Bachelorette’ Fans Angry About The Way Clare Crawley Treated Brandon Goss - October 26, 2020
- ‘Unexpected’: Shayden Massey Confirms His New Baby Already Met Scarlett - October 26, 2020