90 Day Fiance fans love seeing Annie and David Toborowsky on the Pillow Talk spinoff. Their good-humored chat rarely snipes with too much nastiness at their fellow cast members, but they bring a lot of funnies to the show. One of the most successful unions on the franchise, it didn’t always look that way. But, they regularly almost act as mentors to new TLC members. Plus, David often shares very amusing cameos and Instagram posts. But, this time, Annie shared one for Christmas. And, fans reacted as it’s very humorous.
90 Day Fiance -The hilarious Christmas post by Annie Toborowsky
Usually, David puts out the funnier posts. Or, the most romantic ones. He’s very good with his words. TV Shows Ace reported that his message for Annie’s birthday was simply “heart-melting” this year.
Annie shared a picture of the loving couple standing against the sunset. She captioned it with, “Merry Christmas to my dear friends, fans and family’s. 2020 may ET and all the Aliens plus Uncle Bo bless all of us.😄 This year has gone by to fast. Leave all negative feelings behind in 2019 and may 2020 bring everyone health, happiness and prosperity. May Santa bring everyone a Jihoon Family Toilet so we can have a Good Clean Anal in 2020🥳🥳🥳🥳🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥴🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🎅🎅. ❤❤❤❤❤.”
The post made fans laugh so hard, that it actually trended on Reddit. “Accept my upvote with aplomb,” one follower said to the Redditor who shared about it. Another noted, “We don’t deserve him and his wonderful sense of humor.” Then, another fan said, “They crack me up and I’m actually happy that they worked out. They both look pretty happy.” Meanwhile, over on the Instagram post, fans reacted to the funny 90 Day Fiance post as well.
Fans on Instagram comment
Over on Instagram, their numerous 90 Day Fiance fans also commented on the hilarious Christmas greeting. Here’s what some of them said:
- “You guys are savage, I love it and live for it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Merry Christmas!”
- “Yes!!! May we all be blessed with Asian toilets for clean anal! LOVE YOU ANNIE!!!❣️❣️❣️❣️.”
- “You guys are fantastic on pillow talk.. when Annie laughs..that alone makes me crack up.”
- “This is why I love you both!!! 😂.”
- “Happy holidays to you also, keep being as funny and as sweet as both of you are.❤️.”
- “Haha, funny message 😂 You are a good guy, you both are great. Thanks for making 2019 better for me. You always make me smile! Merry Christmas, you both have the gift of lifting other peoples spirit. The greatest gift you can give. Thanks for that ❤️❤️.”❤️
- “You are so funny @annie_suwan_toborowsky 🤣👏👏🏻👏 Uncle Bo and ET🙏🏼🤣🤣🤣 Merry Christmas to you and David! I think you guys are the best!”
View this post on Instagram
Merry Christmas to my dear friends, fans and family's. 2020 may ET and all the Aliens plus Uncle Bo bless all of us.😄 This year has gone by to fast. Leave all negative feelings behind in 2019 and may 2020 bring everyone health, happiness and prosperity. May Santa bring everyone a Jihoon Family Toilet so we can have a Good Clean Anal in 2020🥳🥳🥳🥳🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥴🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🎅🎅. ❤❤❤❤❤ @toborowsky_david #90dayfiancepillowtalk #90dayfiance #tlc
Did you think the Christmas season greeting was hilarious?
Possibly, you wouldn’t get all of the funnies in that message by Annie. But, if you watch the TLC show and Pillow Talk, it’s actually very funny. Many other 90 Day Fiance fans had similar comments, with lots of laughing emojis. Did you get it? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s 90 Day Fiance.
- Jill Dillard Talks All About Their New Rescue Pup’s First Night - March 6, 2021
- ‘The Little Couple’ Family Celebrates Will’s Adoption Day - March 6, 2021
- Christine Brown Gets Her Knickers In A Knot Over Kody Showering - March 6, 2021