The Little Couple came to TLC back in 2009. Over the years, Jen Arnold, Bill Klein, and their adopted kids, Will and Zoey, have become very popular. The show’s not on at the moment, but mom Jen, a neonatologist, shares about the kids on her social media. Now, she says that little Zoey’s already decided on her career path.
The Little Couple kids, Zoey and Will both adopted, are little people
Zoey and Will started out life very differently to where they are today. They live in a nice home and travel quite a lot. Their parents, both successful people, make special time for their little darlings. And, not shy of a few dollars, the kids experience all sorts of things beyond the reach of many others. Zoey started out life in an orphanage in India before Jen and Bill adopted her and took her home to the USA.
Meanwhile, her older brother Will came from China at the age of three. Often, we see these lovely kids at special events and celebrating holidays. The Little Couple family shared some photos at Halloween this year. TV Shows Ace reported that Zoey dressed up in an astronaut costume. Back then we speculated, “by the time The Little Couple kids hit adulthood, Zoey might even end up being one of those new-normal space exploration women.” But, it looks like Zoey in space’s off the agenda as she told her mom she decided on a different career.
Jen Arnold shared Zoey’s career ambitions
This weekend, Jen shared a photo of herself with her daughter. And, it looks as though Zoey visited her mom at work. Proudly, Jen revealed, “Zoey said she wants to be a doctor like her mommy! Her class is learning about the human body! #proudmom So much fun to see her blossom #WhenSheGrowsUp #FutureDoctor #babydoctor.” Awww, such a cute photo, fans think. And Jen’s obviously loving the idea of Zoey following her mom into medicine.
The Little Couple fans reacted to the post and here’s what some of them said:
- “No doubt that someday Dr. Zoey Klein will be seeing patients!! I love shes getting a head start with the anatomy class! ❤️”
- “U go Zoey!! That’s Great!”
- “She is smart and can be whatever she wants to be❤️.”
- “Well, her love of animals and her desire to do something medical…i would predict a career as a veterinarian for certain. Her heart is so big…THAT is a result of nurturing!!👏👏.”
- “Sweet💕 and you are a great role model not only to Zoey or little people but to ALL girls. Thank you🤗.”
- “You can do it Zoey!! You’ll be a wonderful physician just like your mom.”
If you recall, Jen fought her own cancer battle. The Things blog reminds us that Jen “managed to keep fighting and eventually beat it.” So, she also experienced medicine as a patient in need of help. What do you think about Zoey’s career choice? Do you like the idea of a little girl who got given so much giving back to others? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s The Little Couple.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021