DWTS revealed Hannah Brown took the Mirror Ball and her fans are ecstatic. On social media, they celebrate her win, aiming a few nasty comments at Carrie Anne. Her pro dance partner, Alan Bersten took to Instagram to share their amazing victory moment as well.
DWTS mostly grumpy fan reactions on Carrie Anne’s comment for Hannah Brown
Social media really knows how to deliver reality checks. Twitter especially comes out with some harsh critics. But, with Hannah Brown winning the Mirror Ball, many people celebrate for her. TV Shows Ace reported that Alan believed Hannah could win ahead of the finals. Plus, he mentioned that she deserves the win. Speaking out on his ET blog, he said, “she has worked so hard, sacrificed so much, and had to put up with him all season.” Well, many DWTS fans think she won it fair and square and thoroughly deserved it.
On Twitter, some people mentioned they didn’t like Carrie Anne being critical again. Meanwhile, she never really pointed out Ally Brooke’s mistakes. One critic wrote, “I don’t even LIKE Hannah but Carrie Ann mentioning her misstep and NOT mentioning Ally’s mistakes are a bunch of bull.” Another said, “Carrie Ann to Hannah after a PERFECT routine with super hard lifts that no one else even attempted all season: ‘There was one little stumble…’ Carrie Ann to Ally after nearly getting dropped three? times: ‘Amazing, Perfect.. blah blah’ #DWTS.” Another noted, “Carrie Ann looking over her notes to come up with new insults for Hannah.”
— MissSaintG (@theRealMSG) November 26, 2019
Fans happy for Hannah B’s Mirror Ball trophy win
Other fans just loved the win. Obviously, most of them supported Hannah through her journey. But mostly, people think she did very well to take the Mirror Ball trophy. Here’s what some of them said about the new winner of DWTS:
- “I voted for Kel, Hannah, and James all season but I just though Hannah was particularly fire tonight.”
- “They over looked a lot of Ally’s mistakes every week. Constantly giving her 10’s and saving her. This is a fan vote competition. They should give a judges choice and then mirror ball. Glad to see Hannah win.”
- “Hannah Brown winning is the biggest “f*ck you” to the judges after the hell they put her through all season and I’m here for it.”
- “YEAH HANNAH GOT THAT MIRROR BALL GODDAMN HECK YEAH WOOOOOOO.”
- “Hannah doesn’t have time to be another contestant on Peter’s season because she was too busy gettin’ that MIRROR”
- “HANNAH BROWN IS WORTHY SHE HAS DELIVERED TECHNIQUE LOOKS PERFORMANCES AND EMOTION ALL SEASON LONG.”
- “Congrats to Hannah and Alan! They were exciting to watch all season.”
Meanwhile, other fans shared their thoughts on Instagram
Alan Bersten took to his Instagram and shared a picture of them holding the Mirror Ball trophy. The DWTS pro just captioned it with, “WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Naturally, many fans responded to that as well. One said, “I am so happy for your guys!° 100% deserved ❤️.” Another commented, “You two totally deserved to win! I’m so happy for you!”
What do you think about Hannah Brown winning the Mirror Ball trophy? Do you think she worked hard and deserved the win? Sound off your thoughts in the comment below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the winner of DWTS.
- Sister Wives Star Mykelti Returns To Her Original Roots - June 19, 2021
- Jill Dillard Shows Off Her Garden – Does She Have A Green Thumb? - June 18, 2021
- Zach And Whitney Bates Bring Home Baby Jadon [See Homecoming Pics] - June 18, 2021