Sister Wives star Maddie Brown Brush revealed on October 23, that the new baby she and Caleb share suffers health issues. TV Shows Ace noted the rare condition called “fibular aplasia, tibial campomelia, and oligosyndactyly syndrome. The condition is commmonly referred to as FATCO syndrome.” Now, Maddie’s amazed and grateful for the overwhelming support shown to them after Evie-K’s health reveal.
Sister Wives family get plenty of love and support for Evie K and her health problems
Maddie said on her Instagram on Thursday, “I keep getting on to post this, then get distracted reading all of your kind words!: The young mom added, “Over the past 36 hours we have been flooded with love, support, and kindness! I have had people reach out from foundations I didn’t even know existed.” For the Sister Wives family, it’s been an educational experience as well, and they now know they need not face this all alone.
Maddy noted, “Never in a million years would I have guessed it would go this way. I was so worried and now I know it was not needed. I would say unnecessary, but I am a mom and unnecessary worrying is second nature.” So the day brought many tears to Maddie and no doubt to Caleb as well. Maddie went on to thank everyone, writing, “So much relief for everything! I have been reading everyone’s comments and emails, private messages and all!” Maddie’s “trying to respond to as many as I can, but I have read them all! I can never express that gratitude I have as a mom for the acceptance [my] baby…received!” The Sister Wives mom ended with, “THANK YOU! With all of my being!”
View this post on Instagram
I keep getting on to.post this, then get distracted reading all of your kind words!. . . Over the past 36 hours we have been flooded with love, support, and kindness! I have had people reach out from foundations I didnt even know existed. We have been educated on sooo much! We have learned that we are so not alone in this! Never in a million years would I have guessed it would go this way. I was so worried and now I know it was not needed. I would say unnecessary, but I am a mom and unnecessary worrying is second nature. . . Yesterday was spent with a lot of happy tears! So much relief for everything! I have been reading everyone's comments and emails, private messages and all! I am trying to respond to as many as I can, but I have read them all! I can never express that gratitude I have as a mom for the acceptance by baby have received! THANK YOU! With all of my being! 💚💚💚
Fans react to Maddie’s post about the overwhelming support
Well, many Sister Wives fans reacted to Maddie’s emotional post. Here’s what some of them said to her:
- “I am so happy ppl are reaching out to you !!! Your baby girl is so beautiful!!!you and your husband are fantastic parents.”
- “Coming from a mom of a son with special needs (mental disabilities), it’s going to be ok. Lots of love 💜.”
- “Glad you have found some peace and comfort with your sharing ❤️.”
- “So nice to hear something good come out of social media! Your kids are so amazing! 💗”
- “Oh my goodness! This is by far my most favorite picture of you! You are An amazing mother and it shows just in this picture. The love, the care and the compassion you have for your children, just has you glowing! Motherhood suits you! 💜”
- “Sending you all lots of love and light from Australia! Evie is beautiful and so lucky to have you all as her family. She will be a strong woman! 💜”
Thousands of similar comments from Sister Wives fans flooded the post. And, many of them bring lumps to the throat. No wonder Maddie’s crying a lot. Social media, often a hateful and evil place, like many things, comes with a flip side. Radar Online noted about Evie’s condition, “The baby girl is missing a thumb, a toe, and one leg is missing a fibula (calfbone) and a tibia (shinbone).”
What do you think about the outpouring of love for Maddie Brown Brush after her Evie K health reveal? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Sister Wives.
- Elizabeth Johnston Adds A New Member To Her Family: Meet Georgia - June 12, 2021
- Courtney Waldrop Bursts Trolls’ Bubbles: ‘Don’t Panic’ - June 12, 2021
- Maddie Brown Brush Is Proud Of Her Mom Janelle & Here’s Why - June 12, 2021