Love Island UK star Maura Higgins tried to distract fans with her fans on social media. However, they couldn’t help but notice that she created them with the help of Photoshop. They took to her latest Instagram post to accuse her of editing her midriff to make it look as if she has abs. On Friday, November 12, Maura showed off her hot new look before she went out on the town.
It’s not uncommon for celebrities and reality stars to use Photoshop. Most of them edit their photos to create an aesthetic or image. However, fans don’t appreciate it when they portray a version of themselves they’re not.
Maura Higgins shows off fake abs?
The Irish reality star took to Instagram to share a new photo. Maura Higgins wanted the focus on her abs. So, she wore a black cropped cardigan, in which she wore braless. She paired the look with hot pink Tom Ford jogging pants. In the series of photos, Mara smoldered for the camera as she showed off her stomach area.
Yet, Love Island UK fans noticed the “Photoshop fail” on the Instagram post. The 30-year-old wanted to show off her taut stomach. However, some claimed that her abs came from the help of Photoshop, not diet and exercise. Her followers took to the Instagram post to call her out for editing the photo.
- “You’re gorgeous, please don’t edit your waist like that! Girls aspire to be you and that’s just unobtainable!”
- “I love this so much, but that waistband is fishy. I’m sure she’s fit even without whatever edit she used there.”
- “Is that bad photoshop on the waist? Stunning girl with an amazing body, no need to edit if it is.”
Maura simply captioned the post: “Colourful evening.” At the time, she had no idea how much controversy it would cause. Once she caught onto the reaction, the Love Island UK star claimed that the photo was just “brightened and sharpened” to make her abs look like that.
Love Island UK fans notice “Photoshop fail”
Maura Higgins admitted that she got too many DMs about that very photo. Her following said she used “too much Photoshop.” Even she agreed and shared some of them via her Instagram Stories. The Love Island UK star shared the photos that didn’t make the cut in her post.
“Proud to say no, this is me and my raw camera roll from last night,” Maura Higgins wrote. “Just brightened and sharpened. Sue me.”
She went out on Friday night with her best friend Molly-Mae. The two ladies met on Love Island UK. But that wasn’t always the case. Maura was after Molly-Mae’s new man, Tommy Fury. He ended up with Molly-Mae and she became close to her fellow contestant.
What are your thoughts on Maura’s Photoshop failure? Sound off below in the comments.
- Fourth Time’s The Charm? Kim Kardashian Jokes About Getting Married - December 4, 2021
- Tristan Thompson’s 2021 Net Worth Revealed Amid Baby Mama Drama - December 4, 2021
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ James Kennedy, Raquel Leviss Center Of Split Rumors - December 4, 2021