Are you excited to watch Dancing With The Stars Grease Night? We recently learned that a very special guest will be in attendance to celebrate the evening.
If you’re a big fan of the film Grease, you’re pretty familiar with Olivia Newton-John as the starring role, Sandy Olsson.
“Olivia Newton-John will be making a surprise guest appearance on Monday’s show, in support of the competing couples who will dance to the music from her iconic film role,” the actress’s rep told E! News.
But apparently, Ms. Newton-John isn’t the only Grease star that will visit the set. ABC also revealed that Frankie Avalon and Didi Conn will drop by too.
Dancing With The Stars Grease Night has a lot of exciting routines planned
There are 11 couples left in the competition. Each will compete to a fun Grease-inspired routine. If you haven’t seen the setlist yet, we recently put out a piece about it. You can read that here.
Here’s what we know so far:
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy — Foxtrot to “Summer Nights”
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev — Viennese Waltz to “Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee”
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — Viennese Waltz to “Hopelessly Devoted To You”
- The Miz and Witney Carson — Jive to “Greased Lightnin”
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — Viennese Waltz to “Beauty School Dropout”
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber — Charleston to “Born To Hand Jive”
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater — Foxtrot to “Sandy”
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong — Rumba to “There Are Worse Things I Could Do”
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — Foxtrot to “Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee (Reprise)”
- Mel C and Gleb Savchenko — Quickstep to “You’re The One That I Want”
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — Quickstep to “We Go Together”
Who do you think will have the best routine of Grease Night? Be sure to let us know!
Will Melora Hardin pull off another show-stopping number?
Most fans expected JoJo Siwa and Amanda Kloots to do well this year, and they are definitely frontrunners. But Melora Hardin is giving the other women a run for their money.
She and Artem Chigvintsev pulled off the first 10 of the season for one of their routines during Disney Week. Surprisingly enough, it came from Len Goodman.
Do you think they’ll be able to pull off the Viennese Waltz too? Artem is the reigning champion, so he has a pretty good shot at helping Melora win that Mirrorball Trophy. But at this point, it’s still anybody’s competition.
Tune into Dancing With The Stars Grease Night tonight at 8 PM, only on ABC. You won’t want to miss out on this episode, or any of the amazing guest stars.
- JoJo Siwa Describes Her Forever Friendship With Jenna Johnson - November 29, 2021
- When Will ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 31 Hit Our TV Screens? - November 29, 2021
- Who Is Tammy Slaton & Amy Halterman’s Sister Amanda? - November 27, 2021