Kylie Jenner just debuted her first high-end swimwear line. While she was very hyped for the new swimwear to come out, it’s not getting stellar reviews. Turns out, Kylie Jenner may have made a pretty low-quality product for a very high price point.
Kylie Jenner gets bashed over quality
Kylie Jenner really hyped up her newest swimwear line. All the suits looked pretty slinky and tiny, but Kylie assured her customers they were amazing. Kylie herself rolled all over the floor in her own Kylie Swim swimsuit.
The suits sold for about $80 during a huge launch that Kylie really hyped up on social media.
Now, those suits are getting to people and some are less than impressed. One user took to Tiktok to show just how ill-fitting the $80 swimsuits are. Apparently, they are not only too small to cover anything, but they are actually see-through.
Anyone who has gone swimming knows that a see-through swimsuit is a huge no. And, this shouldn’t ever be an issue with a swimsuit this expensive. A Tiktoker dives into just how bad this launch was.
“I think the cut of it is very unique and cool but if I move an inch, you are going to see everything.”
She continues to talk about the actual fabric of the suit.
“Also the fabric is very obviously see-through.”
People in the comments totally back the creator up. Apparently, these swimsuits are actually really bad – it’s not just the opinion of another Kylie Jenner hater.
- “I got one and immediately asked to return, it’s so cheap,” one customer writes on the Tiktok
- “She made them strictly to take pictures in
- “It seems so cheap!!” another person writes.
- “Shes a billionaire & everything she sells is SO cheap!”
- “She made them strictly for bbl people who only go to the beach and wear swimsuits to take pictures,” one viewer claims.
- “Because she doesn’t care about the product or the consumer. All she cares about is the ✨ money ✨,” someone else notes.
— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) August 30, 2021
Overall, Kylie clearly did not kill it with this one. She also just launched a whole other brand, Kylie Baby. It will be interesting to see if that does well or at least better than Kylie Swim did. Perhaps she is trying to take on way too many brands at once.
Did you buy one of Kylie Jenner’s new Kylie Swim swimsuits? Let us know in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more news on all of your favorite Kardashian family members.
- Kim Kardashian Steps Out In Absolutely Absurd Outfit - October 20, 2021
- Shanna Moakler Slams Fans Over Kourtney Kardashian, Travis Barker Engagement - October 20, 2021
- Rachel Lindsay Sizzles In Sexy, Short Black Leather Skirt - October 19, 2021