Natalie Mordovtseva gave a shocking response to a 90 Day Fiancé fan’s marriage proposal on Instagram recently.
90 Day Fiance star Natalie Mordovtseva’s rocky relationship past
To say that TLC star Natalie Mordovtseva has had a rocky relationship past would be an understatement. As TV Shows Ace previously reports, Mike Youngquist wasn’t Natalie’s first husband. In fact, he’s her third. 90 Day Fiance fans sleuthed out that Natalie allegedly left her first husband because they had different opinions about starting a family. Then, leaked pics bring to light that Natalie’s second husband is from Cyprus. Allegedly, she left him when he filed for bankruptcy.
Things came to a point at the 90 Day Fiance Tell-All Natalie Mordovtseva ends up leaving the set. As she leaves she shares, “I’m choosing myself and I’m gonna look for fish in the pond.” So, it seems that Natalie doesn’t intend to spend her time alone.
— Natalie Mordovtseva (@nataliemordovts) May 2, 2021
The TLC star responds to a fan’s marriage proposal
Recently, the 90 Day Fiance star shares a photo of herself posing on a fountain. In the comment section, she receives a fan proposal. The comment says, “I’ll marry you.” Surprisingly, Natalie responds. She writes, “no thank you, I OVER DONE marriage program for this life.” She concludes her comment with the peace hand emoji and cry-laughing emoji.” You can see the photo and interactions here.
After that, followers chime in with some advice for the reality television personality. Some of the advice is below.
- “Give it time. When the right man appears, you’ll know and want to be with him. You just had a bad experience.”
- “You just sit back and wait for the best to come to you someday… you deserve it. Freeze those baby eggs in the meantime!”
- “When you meet the right person, marriage won’t seem like a ‘program’. It’ll be a blessing.”
While all of those bits of advice are nice, there are still some negative comments. From the looks of the comments, a lot of people think that Natalie Mordovtseva uses her partners for money and to stay in America. One of the comments even points out that she doesn’t need anyone because Mike is financially responsible for her for ten years.
Do you think the 90 Day Fiancé fan was surprised that Natalie Mordovtseva responded to their marriage proposal? Share your thoughts with us in the comments. And, keep coming back for the latest TLC news.
- Grayson Chrisley Height, Baseball Stats, 2021 Net Worth - October 19, 2021
- Todd Chrisley’s Dad Passed Away Before Show’s Huge Success - October 19, 2021
- ‘The Five Juanas’: Netflix Fate, What To Expect - October 19, 2021