Despite Amy Roloff’s best efforts, her new man is getting close to her ex, Matt Roloff. But how close? In a new trailer for the season finale, Matt says that he’s going on Chris and Amy’s honeymoon with them. Wait, what? Keep reading to find out what he means.
Amy Roloff’s Wedding Prep Dominates Little People, Big World Finale
Little People, Big World star Amy Roloff is getting remarried in late August. Season 22 of the TLC show features a countdown to her wedding. In a recent episode, she revealed her guests will receive a hand-painted rock as a wedding favor. Fans slam the “cheap” choice of the gift.
In a recent episode, Amy picked the most adorable ring-bearer for her wedding to Chris Marek.
In the latest episode, viewers were treated to watching as the LPBW matriarch tried on wedding dresses. Of course, fans – and her fiance – will have to wait until the wedding to see which of the dress choices Amy wears for the wedding.
Season 22 finished filming long before Amy Roloff’s late summer wedding date. However, her son Zach thinks it is likely that the TLC cameras will film the nuptials. The network has yet to reveal if the wedding will air during a new season of LPBW or as a stand-alone wedding special.
Fans Praise Her Ex For Building Wedding Venue
You can’t discuss Amy Roloff’s wedding without bringing up her ex-husband, Matt Roloff. After all, Amy and Chris are getting married at Roloff Farms. Amy’s ex graciously offered up the farm after she had difficulty finding another venue.
In fact, Matt Roloff is in the process of building a new barn just for Amy’s wedding. After the wedding, he will convert it for another use.
The LPBW star recently shared a 30-minute video tour of the farm on his Instagram. His followers flooded the comments with praise for helping make Amy’s wedding dream come true. Check out some of the supportive comments:
- rondetta13 You doing the flowers and I believe Amy might be using the new barn for wedding…tells me tons about your character. 👏❤️
- linda.d.gonda You are amazing Matt what you are doing for Amy and Chris wedding, you have a big heart!
- barbarabunker You’re a wonderful person to do this wonderful wedding to Amen God bless you man and have a very blessed day
- bethlyn1214 I love that you want to make the farm beautiful for Amy’s wedding. That speaks volumes about you!
- trishokel You are such an awesome man for going through all that work to give Amy such a beautiful area for her and Chris’ wedding! Good Bless You!
Matt Roloff Says He’s Going On Amy’s Honeymoon
A big question surrounding Amy Roloff’s wedding is if Matt and his girlfriend Caryn Chandler will attend. When the wedding planning first began, Amy said that her ex would get an invitation. However, as the wedding draws closer, Matt Roloff reveals that he never got an invite. What happened?
In the season finale, Amy Roloff and Chris Marek discuss why they ultimately didn’t invite her ex. People magazine shared an exclusive clip of the episode. Despite the snub, Matt and Chris continue to nurture their growing friendship against Amy’s wishes. She’s said in the past that she would prefer it if her new man weren’t friends with her ex. Friendly, yes. Friends, no.
The exclusive clip on People magazine’s website shows Matt and Chris sharing the couch for a joint interview. In the clip, Matt Roloff isn’t upset that he didn’t get an invite to the wedding. He joked that he will, however, be there for the honeymoon. We can’t wait to see Amy Roloff’s reaction to that idea!
The season finale of Little People, Big World airs on Tuesday, August 10. Starting the following week, reruns of Welcome to Plathville and a new season of My Big Fat Fabulous Life take over the Tuesday primetime block.
Season 3 of Welcome to Plathville premieres later this month, on August 24.
- Adios, Shannon!: Meet Vicki Gunvalson & Tamra Judge’s New ‘Tres Amigas’ Pal - September 20, 2021
- ‘Bachelorette’ Star Tayshia Adams ROASTS Brendan Morais - September 19, 2021
- ‘MBFFL’: When Will Whitney Way Thore’s Mystery Man Reveal Himself? - September 19, 2021