Did Lindsie Chrisley just take sibling rivalry to a new level? Is she copying her estranged sister, Savannah Chrisley? Find out why fans are accusing the exiled Chrisley of encroaching on Savannah’s territory.
Do Chrisley Sisters Talk?
It’s widely known that Lindsie Chrisley is estranged from her family. Her father, Todd Chrisley, holds his oldest daughter responsible for his tax fraud charges. Todd and his wife, Julie Chrisley, were indicted on tax evasion charges in 2019.
Per NBC News, the case with the State of Georgia was resolved, but the couple is still facing federal charges. Todd Chrisley has been speaking out on his podcast and social media against the Georgia Department of Revenue.
No one in the Chrisley family is on speaking terms with Lindsie Chrisley, including her younger sister, Savannah.
Lindsie Chrisley: Makeup Maven?
Lindsie Chrisley took to her Instagram to announce she’s expanding her brand. The podcast host is hoping to be the next Kylie Jenner. Lindsie released her own lip kit, courtesy of ONE CLICK b.EAUTY.
In her Instagram post, Lindsie reveals that she’s been working on the collab for “many, many months.” She joked that she is the “broke version of Kylie Jenner.”
In the lengthy post, the former reality star describes her lip kit as the following:
“l i p s e r v i c e — velvet liquid lip (light weight & water resistant,) high-shine liquid lip (mirror shine finish & balm like softness) && creamy pencil 🤩”
The kit has a price point of $24.
Many of Lindsie Chrisley’s followers offered their congratulations for the new business venture. Her podcast co-host and Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry wrote that the news was “so exciting.”
However, not everyone was jumping for joy. One fan asked how many lip kits the world needs. Others zeroed in on the fact that Savannah Chrisley also has a lip kit. In fact, she has a whole beauty brand. Days before Lindsie’s announcement, Savannah celebrated eight months since the launch of Sassy by Savannah..
View this post on Instagram
Fans Accuse Chrisley Knows Best Alum of Stealing Savannah’s Idea
Many of Lindsie’s followers were salty over what they viewed as Lindsie stepping on Savannah’s turf. Check out some of the comments they left on Lindsie’s post:
- ykis1974 Why would you do that to your sister? C’mon
- drew.ad79 her family has nothing to do with her anymore since her bad mouthing them ..she has to try and copy Savannah so you can be relevant…notice she still using the Chrisley name for fame…
- makynnah_reyann18 damn guess family won’t ever mean anything
- blondiesgrimes Doesn’t your sister also have a make-up line, show her some support…
- rgordon95 Didn’t Savannah start this first. Why not colab with her
A few people even accused Lindsie of profiting off the family name. One person asked why Lindsie uses her maiden name (Chrisley) instead of her married name (Campbell.)
So far, Lindsie has yet to respond to the backlash. Savannah doesn’t appear bothered by her sis’s new lip kit.
Do you think Lindsie Chrisley intentionally amped up the sibling rivalry with Savannah by launching her own lip kit? Or do you think there’s room in the beauty industry for both Chrisley girls? Let us know in the comments below.
Don’t miss the return of Chrisley Knows Best and Growing Up Chrisley. Both return to the USA Network on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
- Former Bravo Star Stassi Schroeder Defends Meghan Markle, Here’s Why - September 25, 2021
- Erika Jayne Takes Full Credit For Historic ‘RHOBH’ Reunion – Here’s Why - September 25, 2021
- Matt Roloff GLOWING, ‘LPBW’ Fans Anticipate Wedding Announcement - September 23, 2021