Anna Duggar’s brother, David Keller, recently proposed to the daughter of Josh’s guardians, Hannah Reber. According to Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball, LaCount and Maria Reber’s daughter said yes and the lovebirds are officially engaged.
Anna Duggar’s Brother, Daughter Of Josh’s Guardians Engaged
Anna Duggar’s brother, David Keller, announced his engagement to the daughter of his brother-in-law’s guardians on his Instagram. Unfortunately, his Instagram account is private and only has about 300 followers. Katie Joy, however, snagged a screenshot of the private post and shared it on her Instagram for everyone to see. The post contained a photo of David Keller holding up Hannah Reber’s hand as he flashed her diamond ring for the camera.
“07.15.21 [sic] were engaged!” He penned in the Instagram post.
As Katie Joy reminds us in her own Instagram post, it was just a few weeks ago that Anna Duggar’s brother confirmed his courtship to the daughter of his brother-in-law’s guardians.
“Are they marrying her off to get her out of the house & away from Josh?” Katie Joy proceeds to speculate.
David Keller Declared His Love For Hannah A Month Ago
It was just a month ago that David Keller took to Instagram to declare his love for Hannah Reber. Duggar fans couldn’t ignore the timing given that Hannah’s parents were currently serving as the guardian of David’s brother-in-law, Josh Duggar. In some fan groups, some Duggar followers even speculated if David Keller was a gift for the Reber family for Hannah… In exchange for providing somewhere for Anna Duggar’s husband, Josh, to live.
“Hey everyone I’d like you to meet Hannah Reber! I have really enjoyed getting to know her. God gives good Gifts. James 1:17.” David penned in an Instagram post featuring a picture of himself and Hannah.
The Daughter Of Josh’s Guardians: Breakdown
For anyone who is confused by how everyone is connected… Here’s the breakdown:
- Anna Duggar is the wife of Josh Duggar
- Josh Duggar currently lives on the property of LaCount and Maria Reber
- David Keller is Anna Duggar’s brother
- David Keller is Josh Duggar’s brother-in-law
- Hannah Reber is the daughter of LaCount and Maria Reber
And, David Keller and Hannah Reber are officially engaged.
Duggar Followers React To This News Of Anna Duggar’s Brother
News of Anna Duggar’s brother, David Keller, and the daughter of Josh’s guardians getting engaged just broke a few hours ago. The story is just starting to hit headlines as more people are finding out about it. On Reddit, Duggar Snarks believe Hannah is making a huge mistake. On Instagram, Duggar followers are disgusted.
They shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this. The couple flat out lied in court saying they barely knew Josh and that was only from church. Josh should be removed from their home and returned to jail. They’ve proved from the first day that they are willing to lie and can’t be trusted so how can we believe they are holding him accountable to the terms of his release.”
Here’s what other Duggar fans had to say:
- “That’s not sus at all *sarcasm*”
- “Don’t be suspicious don’t be suspicious.”
- “Wow!! Didnt his Dad say they just met and were pre courting, like 2 weeks ago?? This is so shady! Gives me mail order bride vibes!! Like, you take in my As%h÷#$* son and I’ll find a husband for your daughter!! Let’s shake on it!!!”
- “Omg no conflict of interest or anything!!! Will this affect the guardianship / court case??”
- “Omg, that’s the fastest courtship yet!!”
Do you think the engagement of Hannah Reber and David Keller was arranged? Do you think this is a conflict of interest regarding the guardianship of Josh Duggar? Share your thoughts with us in the comments. And, keep coming back for the latest on the Duggar family.
- ‘American Pickers’: Frank Fritz Did Rehab Before Getting Fired - July 27, 2021
- Wait, Anna Duggar NOT Jim Bob Forced Josh On The Rebers?! - July 27, 2021
- Jessica Seewald REBELS, Flaunts Revenge Figure In Daisy Dukes & Crop Top - July 27, 2021