While Lindsie Chrisley may be estranged from the rest of the Chrisley Knows Best family, that doesn’t keep her from being successful. Notably, Lindsie is a successful influencer. Not only that, but she co-hosts two podcasts, Coffee Convos with Teen Mom Kailyn Lowry and The Southern Tea with Katy Harrell. It goes without saying that, Lindsie has a lot going on. Additionally, it seems like she’s always traveling. Her latest Instagram post is a list of reminders for herself while traveling.
Lindsie Chrisley shares some wisdom with her daily reminders
Earlier today (June 6) Lindsie Chrisley takes to her Instagram to share some of her daily reminders. She begins the post by indicating that she’s traveling from Atlanta, Georgia to San Luis Obispo, California. However, it’s not clear why she’s traveling.
Lindsie captions the post with, “A couple of reminders I’ve been using to start my week & wanted to share with you.” While Lindsie may be estranged from her father, Todd Chrisley, it looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Lindsie Chrisley shares some wisdom-filled advice on her Instagram.
The first bit of wisdom she shares is, “My boundaries can look & feel different in each season, & that is okay.” This is solid advice for anyone. Having boundaries and respecting other’s boundaries is a healthy habit.
Next, Lindsie writes, “I can say no to things that do not align with my highest self.” About that, she writes, “I get to decide who gets my energy & who does not. Delegating accordingly is necessary.” This seems to imply that if she doesn’t want to do something, she isn’t going to do it.
Hopefully, her followers learn some lessons from her daily reminders
Other bits of Lindsie Chrisley wisdom are as follows.
- “Investing my time in places where I am not valued is no longer an option.”
- “Sometimes people will not change. My work isn’t to force or convince them. Moving on makes room for growth.
- “Open, honest & clear communication is a mus (even when it’s uncomfortable.)”
- “Letting go with love is possible. Everyone isn’t for us forever. Some things are temporary. Normalize parting ways without drama & hard feelings.”
In conclusion, Lindise writes, “I love y’all & hope you have a blessed week.”
View this post on Instagram
What do you think about Lindsie Chrisley’s daily reminders? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. Make sure to come back to TV Shows Ace for more Lindsie Chrisley news.
- Chase Chrisley Thanks Mama Julie For Curbing His Stripper Addiction - September 20, 2021
- ‘OutDaughtered:’ Where Are The Busbys? Social Media Absence Explained - September 20, 2021
- Kendall Jenner On Her Hands And Knees At Met Gala - September 15, 2021